Can anyone help me out with a 7mm Remington Mag?
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion > Can anyone help me out with a 7mm Remington Mag?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2010, 02:21 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Can anyone help me out with a 7mm Remington Mag?

I have a 7mm remington mag savage model 111. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on how old this model is and if there's anywhere to buy a saftey for my gun. I'm not too familiar with gun repairs. this is the first time I'm having trouble with my gun. I'm kinda wondering if it's even worth fixing. I bought it for 400 a while back and I have someone offering 200 for it. I'm wondering if i should just take the money and run. Any opinions would be great and I would really appreciate any insight to help make my decision. Thank you

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-14-2010, 03:00 AM   #2
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 6334 Times on 3355 Posts
Likes Given: 465

new ones run 500-660$. with the serial number you can call savage and they can tell ya when it was made. savage can also supply you with the replacement safety. 200 seems a little low but it all depends on condition.