Buying an M1 Garand In Ohio
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion > Buying an M1 Garand In Ohio

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2011, 01:35 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Buying an M1 Garand In Ohio

Hey all, Its been a while since Ive posted or watched the forums, I missed this place! Im currently on a deployment in Afghanistan and Will be in Northeast Ohio for a few days in Jan on leave. Im looking to add an M1 Garand to my collection, but im looking for very close to collectors or service grade with matching serial numbers. I know I can run up to CMP and look at what they have but there is no guarantee that they will have one up to par with what im looking for.

Anyone have any contacts? Looks like I will be in for the Jan 14th-15th Springfield, Clark County Fairgrounds gun show. Will anyone be there? I will pay in cash or whatever preferred method, Just looking to hopefully setup something in advance to save some precious time on leave!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here