Buying firearms from Wal-mart. - Page 5
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion > Buying firearms from Wal-mart.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2011, 12:46 AM   #41
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2609 Times on 1483 Posts
Likes Given: 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wambli View Post
Their policy has nothing to do with your ability to take WalMarts by storm with your recent purchase. It's done for the same reason your state makes you carry concealed. They do it so the "Larry the Cable Guy" clone is not walking around the store with his Remington 870 box sticking out of his cart scaring all the mom's that are there buying school clothes for their kids. These shepple vote and guess how well that picture sticks to their brain when they are standing in front of the ballot making up their minds. Why do one more thing that affects our cause negatively?
The moms have to start getting used to it, IMO. You don't see "Larry the Cable Guy" whining to management over soccer mom's squalling, yowling brats, do you?

But you are right. Larry the cable guy needs to start voting more.

Apparently only @ 1 in 25 LTCGs have joined the NRA, also.

Last edited by therewolf; 03-13-2011 at 03:25 AM.

Old 03-13-2011, 01:07 AM   #42

Liked 2609 Times on 1483 Posts
Likes Given: 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by scubapro48 View Post
As you become the nutcase, there will be me who is in the store to end your existence when you go crazy! That is why ALL citizens should carry who are not nutcases!
At this point, CCW is merely an exercise in RKBA rights. I personally won't

advocate privately doing the job of LE and Security forces. Especially

on a Forum. Merely holding a CWP or CHP does not make us a trained,

licensed, insured LE professional. We all got a letter with our permit

explaining that.

Old 03-13-2011, 01:39 AM   #43

Liked 46 Times on 28 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by therewolf View Post
The moms have to start getting used to it, IMO. You don't see "Larry the Cable Guy" whining to management over soccer mom's squalling, yowling brats, do you?But you are right. Larry the cable guy needs to start voting more.

Apparently only @ 1 in 25 LTCBs have joined the NRA, also.
That funny right there I don't care who you are... I agree with you on the NRA point too. Sad...