Butch's Triple Twill Patches???
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion > Butch's Triple Twill Patches???

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2008, 07:12 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Butch's Triple Twill Patches???

I was looking at DGW's site to buy another bag of patches. While searching thier websites and looking at patches I came across Butch's Triple Twill Patches (http://www.dixiegunworks.com/product_info.php?products_id=2219. I wanted to see if anyone here has tried these patches out before. They claim that because of the special weave the patches have hundreds of tiny “ridges and drop zones” which scrub and capture fouling residues far better than flannel patches and it won’t shed lint like other patches can. Again I wanted to see if anyone else here has tried these out. Looking around no one on any gun shop sites have left reviews for this brand of patches.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here