Bump Fire Legality - Page 6
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion > Bump Fire Legality

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2008, 07:14 AM   #51
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Righteous View Post
all this talk made me wanna burn ammo so went and bump fired my AK with the drum on it while ago, cut a good size pine tree down with it, hate ya missed it
Awesome, bet you had fun doing it to, I will eventually try it once or twice. I hope you understand our beef is with the videos and not with you having a good time.

P.S. Love your gifs. Very nice touch.

Liberals And Moderates Hate Me!!

Just remember, Hitler gave great speeches too.

Old 05-30-2008, 10:17 AM   #52

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

want the link to youtube to see it?

Old 05-30-2008, 01:23 PM   #53

Quote:
No, I think you should email it to your favorite Democrat Senator or Congressman, I'm sure they will be impressed enough to pass laws to protect your right to continue to bump-fire. Let me know who that goes. If it works I also suggest to make a hot air balloon out of lead.

Old 05-30-2008, 02:46 PM   #54

Quote:

Ok.. You win, you're right(eous) and we are wrong. It's totally Ok to be a complete tool with a firearm and post it for the world to see. We are not at all at any real risk of losing our rights and freedoms, and I've been silly for worrying about it. Heck with it.. Bump fire away..

-Peter

Old 05-30-2008, 03:02 PM   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by live2offroad View Post
Ok.. You win, you're right(eous) and we are wrong. It's totally Ok to be a complete tool with a firearm and post it for the world to see. We are not at all at any real risk of losing our rights and freedoms, and I've been silly for worrying about it. Heck with it.. Bump fire away..

-Peter
BTW, Peter, I know gas is expensive, but wouldn't it be cheaper to still use a chainsaw to chop down a tree or is that the way us "old-timers" do it?

@Righteous: Just curious on how old you are. I'm guess early 20's. I'm so glad you have world by it's balls and can whip anything that comes at you. I used to be able to do that, too. Then I figured out something, people older than I am are smarter than I am because of a little something call "Life experience". The great thing about the great old U.S. of A is that people like Peter and I actually want to protect the rights of punk know-it-alls like you. All we ask in return is for you to respect our rights and try not to knowingly cause us to lose ours. But what do I know, I don't have 3 kids and a wife of 10 yrs and a mortgage and bills and a grasp that I don't know it all and there are people out there wiser than myself. Carry on, my friend, carry on. Just don't come crying back on these boards with a post from msnbc or cnn about how Congress passed a law making "Bump Firing" illegal. All you will get from us is a big fat, I friggin' told you so.

BTW, if you are older, I am sad that you don't get what being courteous means. Don't get me wrong, I make bad choices sometimes. But at least I try to be responsible and courteous, especially to people who I have deemed to be on my side. Do you not understand that with rights come responsibility. If you aren't responsible with your rights, don't expect to keep them. And as far as putting retarded shooting videos on YouTube, doesn't sound like to me that you care one bit our your rights. Have you forgotten laws are made mostly by public opinion. All politics is a battle of ideas and opinions. I don't care what your rights are, abuse them too much and you will lose them. That's just a sad fact of Democracy.

P.S.: J.D. and RL357MAG, you two are sure being quiet on this topic. RL357MAG, maybe you are getting soft with age.

Last edited by Jables; 05-30-2008 at 03:13 PM.

Old 05-30-2008, 05:00 PM   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jables View Post
BTW, Peter, I know gas is expensive, but wouldn't it be cheaper to still use a chainsaw to chop down a tree or is that the way us "old-timers" do it?

See right there is the problem, the cool kids use weapons to chop down trees and the Chainsaws for home defense.. I hope this clears things up..

-Peter

Old 05-30-2008, 10:37 PM   #57

Quote:
See right there is the problem, the cool kids use weapons to chop down trees and the Chainsaws for home defense.. I hope this clears things up..

-Peter
My kids are always telling me I'm a dork. Guess they are right.

Old 05-31-2008, 02:10 AM   #58

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:

-Peter
in your avatar are you target shooting with that rifle or hunting with it? just curious? as for the age... missed it by 20+ years

Old 05-31-2008, 05:05 AM   #59

Quote:
in your avatar are you target shooting with that rifle or hunting with it? just curious? as for the age... missed it by 20+ years
In my avatar I am target shooting, in preparation for a coming deer season. However as I'm pointing it down range and not pointing it at the camera (in a styling Gansta' pose), nor am I blasting away with wild abandon, or sniping at out of season game or blowing up spotted owl nests, it really does not matter.

This at a range on some wonderfully private property...

Sensible firearm fun: Ranges - contests - heck even tactical schools and similar training for fun and skills is all well and good, and at times flat out awesome. Just keep the scary (to the gen pop) stuff off the web..

-Peter

Old 05-31-2008, 11:07 AM   #60

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

hmmmmmmmmm I dontt see a safe back stop for your shooting??
private property or not people wander onto property without knowning sometimes.
And all this time I thought you were safe minded , tsk tsk tsk

Closed Thread