Bump Fire Legality - Page 5
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion > Bump Fire Legality

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2008, 04:04 AM   #41
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by live2offroad View Post
Honestly I do frown on "bump" fire, as it does create the impression of full auto and that only stirs up the gun fearing set. Hell I guess I don't care if folks want to do it, why must the experience be posted all over the web? It's like anything, if you do something illegal just keep it to yourself. I do not get the societal need to display, openly and for as many viewers as can find it, the wanton violation of the law. For me thats just stupid and it sets up a poor public image for the rest of us..

-Peter
Dito. Thank you Peter.

Liberals And Moderates Hate Me!!

Just remember, Hitler gave great speeches too.

Old 05-28-2008, 11:18 AM   #42

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by live2offroad View Post
Honestly I do frown on "bump" fire, as it does create the impression of full auto and that only stirs up the gun fearing set. Hell I guess I don't care if folks want to do it, why must the experience be posted all over the web? It's like anything, if you do something illegal just keep it to yourself. I do not get the societal need to display, openly and for as many viewers as can find it, the wanton violation of the law. For me thats just stupid and it sets up a poor public image for the rest of us..

-Peter
bump firing is not against the law, its still one shot per trigger pull

Old 05-28-2008, 04:26 PM   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Righteous View Post
Please see the "edited for clarity" post, thanks..
-Peter

Last edited by live2offroad; 05-28-2008 at 06:54 PM.

Old 05-28-2008, 10:21 PM   #44

Quote:
Keep broadcasting it all over the interweb and you'll be surprised how quickly it will be illegal.

Old 05-29-2008, 01:16 AM   #45

Liked 201 Times on 138 Posts

Default bump firing

I aggree with you guys, I'm so sick and tired of seeing every immature kid bump fire his sks on youtube. If your gonna do it, keep it to yourself. Although I have tried it, I'm not gonna do it more than once cause it's a huge waste of ammo. I'm also tired of seeing the dumbasses on youtube who get hurt shooting, like the guy who trips and falls with his finger on the trigger and discharges two rounds from a Glock 9mm. Those idiots are only giving ammunition to the anti-gun nuts.

Old 05-29-2008, 01:18 AM   #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragunovsks View Post
I aggree with you guys, I'm so sick and tired of seeing every immature kid bump fire his sks on youtube. If your gonna do it, keep it to yourself. Although I have tried it, I'm not gonna do it more than once cause it's a huge waste of ammo. I'm also tired of seeing the dumbasses on youtube who get hurt shooting, like the guy who trips and falls with his finger on the trigger and discharges two rounds from a Glock 9mm. Those idiots are only giving ammunition to the anti-gun nuts.
My point exactly.

Old 05-29-2008, 11:22 AM   #47

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragunovsks View Post
Now lets see.... those videos on youtube you actually have to look for and it seems to come to mind that they dont play unless your clicking on them. So..... if you dont wanna see or hear them ..... dont watch them !!!

Old 05-29-2008, 03:59 PM   #48

Quote:
Now lets see.... those videos on youtube you actually have to look for and it seems to come to mind that they dont play unless your clicking on them. So..... if you dont wanna see or hear them ..... dont watch them !!!

Seems to me you're missing the point. There is no way you can believe that the anti-gun crowd simply "avoids" the bad stuff. In fact I'll bet they have a HUGE library of the dumbest, most dangerous, and juvenile crap ever seen on their hard drive just waiting for the day they can hold it up as evidence. I have never understood why the idea of "under the radar" is so hard for people to get. In guns and in OHV (my other passion) there is a giant contingent that feels they can just keep right on giving those that wish to see the activity done away with all the evidence they need. We are in a war of ideals, and we are the out numbered few, keeping the public on our side (or just disinterested) is in our best interest.

-Peter

Last edited by live2offroad; 05-29-2008 at 10:28 PM.

Old 05-29-2008, 06:38 PM   #49

Quote:
It's not us that I'm worried about watching this. It's the same people who got the Brady Bill passed. I do a lot of things that I'm not going to publish all of the interweb.

Old 05-30-2008, 02:21 AM   #50

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

all this talk made me wanna burn ammo so went and bump fired my AK with the drum on it while ago, cut a good size pine tree down with it, hate ya missed it

Closed Thread