Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion > Browning white gold medallion??

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2013, 04:39 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Browning white gold medallion??

I recently came across a rifle for sale. what I believe is a White gold medallion. It is chambered in 30-06 stainless steel wood stock. Has a Nikon pro staff scope. The problem is I can't find any info about this rifle but the picture matches the the white gold and ALL the details regarding the rifle are the same with the exception of the engraving on the receiver and underneath... Which when I google WGM that's what the close up pics show. This one does not though. The rifle has never been shot and but does have two very minor scratches on the stock. Priced at $640. I know it's a good deal just wondering how good? If anyone can shed light or know specifics regarding WGM rifles by browning please chime in.. Thanks

Ps again the pics are identical just no engraving stating it is the wgm

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-15-2013, 08:37 PM   #2

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I think dicks sporting goods sold a stainless walnut browning in a compo whit a Nikon scope but it wasn't a white gold it was a dicks exclusive

Old 02-15-2013, 09:07 PM   #3

Thanks for the reply. I was able to get in contact with Browning and they confirmed it was a A Bolt II Classic Hunter from Gander sold for $931. The rifle is in great shape and Im happy with the purchase. I just need to get to the range now!!!

Old 02-15-2013, 09:27 PM   #4

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I saw them at dicks they are really nice and I don't think you can go wrong with a browning