Browning price?
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion > Browning price?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2011, 07:19 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Browning price?

Ah crap im new to the forum and have been diggin around and this is the best place ive found to post haha, im in the market for a deer rifle for the up coming season up in the backcountry of maine... Ive found the rifle i want but i do not and cannot find a comparable rifle to price it too.... so i do not know what i should actually pay for it.... or what its actually worth... the rifle is a browning blr model 81 in 7mm-08. the rifle is new in box... but the thing i cant find is one new in box that is a non lightweight model.. the serial number indicates that the rifle was manufactured in 94'. so would that make this rifle less or more valuable?? It still has all the original papers magazine everything included. i feel like the guy could be tryin to have me on this one and just need some opinions from someone who knows..

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-27-2011, 07:29 PM   #2

Liked 1424 Times on 808 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

Browning BLR Light Weight Model 81 : Lever Action at GunBroker.com

Browning BLR Model 81 358 : Lever Action at GunBroker.com

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello

Old 08-27-2011, 07:33 PM   #3

Thansk for the replie, but the one on the top is the aluminum reciever model and the one on the bottom is indeed a steel receiver model but its also used and even an older model of the one im looking at... should i consider to pay a very similar price for new in box?