Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion > Ak or ar pistol

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2013, 12:42 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Ak or ar pistol

I am going to buy either an AK or AR pistol rifle and wanted to hear which is better. I am looking for something to have fun with and easier to carry if anything happened and needed to go that would be a little more than my handguns.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-14-2013, 06:47 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 53 Times on 31 Posts
Likes Given: 2

I got a AK mini draco a couple years ago, the thing is super small and easy to carry around. I put a sling on the back like how they do with pistol grip shotguns, it's really nice and the fireballs are amazing! I carry it around for wildlife protection out here in the mountains. I got mine for $399 but I think they have doubled in price since.