air gun DIana mod.25 or gamo shadow640
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion > air gun DIana mod.25 or gamo shadow640

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2011, 09:35 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default air gun DIana mod.25 or gamo shadow640

hey people, im n im new in the forum, and i dont know if this about air guns, but last week i was playng with my fathers old diana mod 25, and its so hold that i acidentaly broken it, i was thinking on buyng another one, near the place i live theres no great weapons shops, i dont realy need a polerful one, but i dont whant to buy a week one, i was thinking on a gamo shadow 640(its realy only to play) it makes 200 m/s but i whanted some opnion, also i can realy find anithing about my fathers old diana, and i realy whanted to know its caracteristics, to compare the diana mod.25 with gamo dhadow 640.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here