aftermarket WASR 10
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion > aftermarket WASR 10

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2010, 09:08 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default aftermarket WASR 10

Hey fellow gun enthusiasts....

I just recently perchased a wasr 10 and before the **** storm starts i know its not the best AK ever or even close to that, but the Wasrs really have been improved since the past.

I threw aftermarket an butstock and hand rails but I have a lot more to add...

I was just wondering what you folks here think about these mods and the resale price you think i can sell her for....

shes a stamped ex military version with triangle and arrow and i still have all the stock parts. I have cleaned her up really well and fired about 200 rounds.

heres a pic of the ak now... and the parts im going to add:

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/2812/imag0014ba.jpg

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/2847/newbitmapimagedj.png

just let me know what you think, and how much you'd pay with those other aftermarket parts added! thanks

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-21-2010, 11:28 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

WASR's are not bad rifles but you have to be picky when buying one and the resale value sucks.

If you buy that stuff and later decide to sell the rifle, you will not like what you find. If you figure the value of all that stuff at 30% it's original price(less if well used when you sell) and the rifle at about 70% you'd be about right. If you want to get your money out of that WASR, shoot it till it falls apart.

[]]]]]]]]]]]]\>
"----)_'_\--(
"--------\--\
"---------\_/