7.62x39 Saiga Help! - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion > 7.62x39 Saiga Help!

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2012, 12:14 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
SaddCaliMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 30
Default

Well Tyler, you sound like a good guy because if it was me I'd probably never speak to my family after I'd leave. It seems like you have your priorities straight, that is a good thing to have.

__________________
SaddCaliMan is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 12:18 AM   #22
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
bigdaddy573's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,488
Liked 36 Times on 30 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaddCaliMan
Well Tyler, you sound like a good guy because if it was me I'd probably never speak to my family after I'd leave. It seems like you have your priorities straight, that is a good thing to have.
Well for being 17 I think I got every thing together and Ya I know what u mean about not wanting to talk to family cuz half my disown me cuz my mom left my dad and move back here to Missouri
__________________
bigdaddy573 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 12:20 AM   #23
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: fordland,missouri
Posts: 11,099
Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddy573

Well for being 17 I think I got every thing together and Ya I know what u mean about not wanting to talk to family cuz half my disown me cuz my mom left my dad and move back here to Missouri
Why did you leave your girl behind mon ami?

God didnt make all men equal colonel Sam Colt did
__________________
Marlinman is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 12:21 AM   #24
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
SaddCaliMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 30
Default

Yeah half of my family is catholic and Hardcore Republicans (Hooraa!) and then the other half is Mormon and extremely liberal. (holidays are fun.....)

__________________
SaddCaliMan is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 12:22 AM   #25
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
bigdaddy573's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,488
Liked 36 Times on 30 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaddCaliMan
Yeah half of my family is catholic and Hardcore Republicans (Hooraa!) and then the other half is Mormon and extremely liberal. (holidays are fun.....)
Lol sounds like it
__________________
bigdaddy573 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 12:23 AM   #26
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
bigdaddy573's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,488
Liked 36 Times on 30 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlinman

Why did you leave your girl behind mon ami?

God didnt make all men equal colonel Sam Colt did
Long story with a heart break at the end
__________________
bigdaddy573 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 12:24 AM   #27
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: fordland,missouri
Posts: 11,099
Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddy573

Long story with a heart break at the end
Usually works that way sadly.

God didnt make all men equal colonel Sam Colt did
__________________
Marlinman is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 12:27 AM   #28
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
bigdaddy573's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,488
Liked 36 Times on 30 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlinman

Usually works that way sadly.

God didnt make all men equal colonel Sam Colt did
Yep ain't that the truth
__________________
bigdaddy573 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 12:28 AM   #29
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
SaddCaliMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 30
Default

Yeah nobody said life was perfect....nor fair.....

__________________
SaddCaliMan is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 12:32 AM   #30
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
bigdaddy573's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,488
Liked 36 Times on 30 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaddCaliMan
Yeah nobody said life was perfect....nor fair.....
Ya I know it
__________________
bigdaddy573 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Saiga 7.62x39 best for my needs? CHLChris General Rifle Discussion 18 01-07-2012 05:43 AM
Saiga 7.62x39 Rifle Cope's Distributing Sponsor Display 2 04-26-2011 04:44 PM
My new saiga 7.62x39 Pjj342 AK & SKS Discussion 10 03-07-2011 11:45 PM
promags for saiga 7.62x39 Pjj342 AK & SKS Discussion 4 02-08-2011 11:39 AM
Saiga 7.62x39 AK MrBombastic AK & SKS Discussion 3 06-07-2009 02:41 AM