Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion > 7.35

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2009, 07:08 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default 7.35

Where would be the best place to sell some 7.35 Italian ammo I have?

Thanks, Mike

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-19-2009, 09:18 PM   #2

Liked 33 Times on 28 Posts

Dunno why ya wanna know?

Old 04-19-2009, 10:26 PM   #3

I found I have some 7.35 with the clips and have no need for it. It is in pretty good condition with a 1939 man date from SMI. Might as well generate some cash to buy something I can use.

Mike

Old 04-21-2009, 02:51 AM   #4

Liked 20 Times on 18 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default Dont toss out that odd metric ammo!

There are others that would buy the ammo & those metal loading clips
the metal strips are key to useing the mag on carcano's otherwise there singleshots they work on both the 6.5 and 7.35 (same parent case)

The 7.35 ammo has appeal to ammo collecters and especially reloaders the 7.35 = .300 true outside bullet diameter they arnt all that prevalant in reloading supply catalogs.

I'd suggest trying the first choice "surpluserifle forums" or the second choice "gunboards forums" or really nice guy's but not that many carcanos that they designate a whole forum like the first 2 "gunandgame forums" these three sights somebody would be interested especially if you have quantitys and pictures.