6.5 Remington Magnum Ammo
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion > 6.5 Remington Magnum Ammo

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2010, 12:01 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default 6.5 Remington Magnum Ammo

I know this belongs in the "Firearms & Accessories For Sale" area, but for some reason, I don't have the proper permissions to start a thread there.

A couple years ago I mistakenly purchased a 20-round box of 6.5 Remington Magnum ammo (120 grain, Express Core-Lokt PSP), and the Bass Pro Shops return policy being what it is, I could not return it. I do not own a rifle chambered for this round, and my 6.5 x 55 Swedish Mauser definitely cannot fire it, so I am offering it up for sale here. If you are interested in it, send me a private message. I would prefer a sale local to the Raleigh, NC area, but I'm sure we can work something out.

(Mods, feel free to move this thread to the appropriate location)

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-02-2010, 12:16 AM   #2

Liked 34 Times on 29 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southeast of Disorder View Post
I know this belongs in the "Firearms & Accessories For Sale" area, but for some reason, I don't have the proper permissions to start a thread there.

A couple years ago I mistakenly purchased a 20-round box of 6.5 Remington Magnum ammo (120 grain, Express Core-Lokt PSP), and the Bass Pro Shops return policy being what it is, I could not return it. I do not own a rifle chambered for this round, and my 6.5 x 55 Swedish Mauser definitely cannot fire it, so I am offering it up for sale here. If you are interested in it, send me a private message. I would prefer a sale local to the Raleigh, NC area, but I'm sure we can work something out.

(Mods, feel free to move this thread to the appropriate location)
You can't post a thread in the for sale section because you have not meet the requirements.

Old 11-18-2011, 04:31 AM   #3

Default 6.5 rem mag ammo

Hello
how many rounds do you have and do you have any brass.please send me info and asking price to broke55@yahoo.com thank you randy

Tags
6.5mm remington magnum