Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion > .577 t-rex ...like ''shaft'' its a b.m.f.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2010, 06:27 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 15 Times on 12 Posts

Default .577 t-rex ...like ''shaft'' its a b.m.f.

have yall seen the video of the guys shooting this monster? funny as hell ....i think 1 guy was screaming for his mother or alah ,after he got up off the floor

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-16-2010, 07:26 PM   #2

I saw a few clips of that on youtube.Definately not for the faint of heart.Its a combination beast/monster and awesome all in one..

Old 12-16-2010, 08:22 PM   #3
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5327 Times on 2781 Posts
Likes Given: 338

Quote:
Originally Posted by powg View Post
have yall seen the video of the guys shooting this monster? funny as hell ....i think 1 guy was screaming for his mother or alah ,after he got up off the floor
ive seen grown men cry when being manly trying out full powered 458 winmag and 458 lott 510 grainers. ive let lots of folks try my big bores at the range to show off for their gf's. most dont listen and try to shoot it like a shotgun with slugs. those cry and get really embarrassed when my wife demos how its supposed to be done. the look on the gf's faces are priceless.

just watching those videos its obvious that none of em know how to shoot big bore. what that gun store is doing to those folks is totally irresponsible. shooting a rifle of that magnitude in a sitting position is as intelligent as using a wall to stop your bicycle. i stopped letting folks try my 458 winmag and lott when one guy broke his collar bone when he refused to follow directions due to "manliness"

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Old 12-17-2010, 01:21 AM   #4

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Yeah them vids are great. Theres also one of some 400lbs bubba getting smacked in the face by, if I recall, a single shot hand gun in 700 nitro exp.

Old 12-17-2010, 03:35 PM   #5

Liked 15 Times on 12 Posts

Default big bore .....

and thats a rifle ....can you imagine the pressures and recoil of a iowa class battle ship and its 16 inch guns .....have heard from veteren navy men that the the 2500lb projectile is as accurate at 25 miles as a .243 win is at 200 yrds thats what i call moa