5.11 Gear - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion > 5.11 Gear

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2011, 02:21 AM   #11
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 27 Times on 18 Posts
Likes Given: 68

Default I have never seen it

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpttango30 View Post
You should be supporting a Virginia company man.
Thanks for the heads up I didn't know they were there I get out that way couple times a year to the Quantico base exchange to check out their gun shop.I'll definitely get buy there soon.

“Life’s tough … it’s even tougher if you’re stupid.”
John Wayne

Old 04-07-2011, 04:54 AM   #12

Liked 32 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 45

I use their pants and have not even come close to wearing out a pair.

Picked up about a dozen pairs when one of the local online stores was closing out the old style. Still have 11 pairs in the wrapper, 5 years later.

SAF-Life
PEIAPOI

"Obama has ordered the launching of more Tomahawk cruise missiles than All the other Nobel Peace Prize winners combined."

Old 04-08-2011, 11:11 PM   #13

For school we have their "Tactical" pants and the consensus among the class has been that they SUCK!!! Granted, they'll be around til we're all dead, but that's the only good part. Everyone's pants have faded from a deep navy blue to a "faded-denim" hue that just looks tacky. The side pockets are small and nearly useless. The rear "slit" pockets are odd as your wallet will end up at the back of your knee caps unless you're 6'+ As you walk it sounds like you're wearing snow pants. People can hear us walking from 20 feet away. And they were expensive. We could have bought high-quality Elbeco pants for the same price and actually looked professional.

Old 04-09-2011, 12:20 AM   #14

Liked 89 Times on 54 Posts
Likes Given: 87

I have 2 pairs of their Tacticle pants because thats the only pants they sell of KAF in afghanistan that i could find, they are comfy to wear and do have plenty of pockets but you will find them in places where putting crap in them is very akward well for me any way, like a cell phone pocket of the side of your knee...really? idk though i dont mind them, good work pants.

Old 04-09-2011, 04:54 AM   #15

Liked 32 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kain View Post
For school we have their "Tactical" pants and the consensus among the class has been that they SUCK!!! Granted, they'll be around til we're all dead, but that's the only good part. Everyone's pants have faded from a deep navy blue to a "faded-denim" hue that just looks tacky. The side pockets are small and nearly useless. The rear "slit" pockets are odd as your wallet will end up at the back of your knee caps unless you're 6'+ As you walk it sounds like you're wearing snow pants. People can hear us walking from 20 feet away. And they were expensive. We could have bought high-quality Elbeco pants for the same price and actually looked professional.
I think we have different pants. Mine are all digital dez and have not faded at all (though I'm still on the first pair). And the pockets on mine are well placed and functional. And mine were all $5 to $19 on closeout, online.

SAF-Life
PEIAPOI

"Obama has ordered the launching of more Tomahawk cruise missiles than All the other Nobel Peace Prize winners combined."

Old 04-10-2011, 10:54 PM   #16

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Late to the thread, but I've got 4 pairs of the Taclite Pro Pants. They are by far the most comfortable and durable pants I've ever owned. I don't use them for professional purposes, just for comfort and everyday wear. Plenty of pockets, love the knife pocket on the right thigh area. Color stays, and there is very little wear (had them for two years)