30-06.. Long shot - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion > 30-06.. Long shot

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2012, 05:23 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 650 Times on 368 Posts
Likes Given: 5149

find a chart that tells you the amount of drop for the the round (brand and grain) you are going to be shootin.

the internet is full of information like that.

hornady and federal has the information printed on it's boxes.

good luck, and good huntin.

"if it was up to me, i'd like to see, this country run,
the way it used to be, the way it oughta be, just like it's done, OUT HERE.........WAY OUT HERE." -Josh Thompson, country music singer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0sYnro_3Rc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3R00rlA0S0&NR=1

PEOPLE TEND TO ACT LIKE SHEEP, BOY I LOVE MUTTON! -Me

Old 10-03-2012, 05:56 AM   #12

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Yeah nikons chart is called "spot on" and they also have an app so when u get in the sand u an adjust ur magnification and it will tell u what u shoot at each bdc

Old 10-03-2012, 06:02 AM   #13

Liked 643 Times on 398 Posts
Likes Given: 219

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Kid View Post
I don't think it is any of our business. If the shot taken is ethical, why question his motives?
Ethical is a relative term. But anyway. I was curious to know, so I asked. If you are curious as to something do you not ask? or at least voice your opinion? Why yes, yes you just did.

“If you are unwilling to defend your right to your own lives, then you are merely like mice trying to argue with owls. You think their ways are wrong. They think you are dinner.”

“Pity for the guilty is treason to the innocent."

“Not everyone is willing to embrace liberty; liberty requires not just effort, but risk. Some people choose to delude themselves and see their chains as protective armor.”