221 Fireball - CZ 527 Available
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion >

221 Fireball - CZ 527 Available

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2015, 02:27 AM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 9 Times on 8 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default 221 Fireball - CZ 527 Available

If anyone has been looking for 527 221 Fireball, you may be in luck.

Some may be in stock NOW. See: http://www.damascusgunshop.com/shop/
Two other 221 are listed on Gun Broker at a price that I was not will jump at.

Last January I placed an order with local gun shop. CZ had them as an CZ dealer. I was told by Kip Oretle from CZ that they had a small amount coming of 221 coming in around June. Kip sent me an email back within one day with information to give to the CZ dealer for placing on order. I placed the order with local CZ dealer in January. I emailed Kip in May for update. He informed me that they may not be in until July. I talked to the CZ dealer a number of times, they were going to check and call me back that never happened. I emailed Kip the first of July. Kip said they had all come in and shipped back out. He did not have an order with who I had placed my order with. But he did give me four other dealers that had 221 shipped to them in the last two weeks. Kip said it would be 2016 before any more were shipped to the US. I will say that in all my years has any manufacture ever replied the timely manner as CZ. The amount I was told were shipped was about one for every State. I ended up calling Damascus Gun Shop. They sold me one for less than my original order back in January. Damascus Gun Shop are very good to deal with. They said it would be shipped today. If you want 527 221 Fireball this may be your last chance for a year.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-26-2015, 04:26 AM   #2

Liked 392 Times on 257 Posts
Likes Given: 11

I used to have M70 Winchester in .225 Winchester, after 4 years of hassles I found it was way easy to just have a 22-250 Rem in a Rem 700.

At least you can make 221 Rem fireball brass way easier than .225 Winchester.

Old 07-26-2015, 01:44 PM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 9 Times on 8 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Yep, but you use three to four times the powder. I can get very close to 500 rounds from one pound of powder with 221. At times getting a pound of powder is like getting a brick of CCI 22. I have .223 that uses much less powder than 225 or 22-250. But 223 still uses twice the powder for a gain of 15% more velocity, that I do not need.