Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   General Rifle Discussion (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f18/)
-   -   2 new rifles (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f18/2-new-rifles-23172/)

Atwood 02-08-2010 02:06 PM

2 new rifles
 
I picked up a winchester 30/30 lever action sattle gun last night and a 7mm rifle. That 7mm could probably go through a couple of car doors, and kicks like a freaking mule lol. i will post up pictures when i get home tonight.

cpttango30 02-08-2010 02:08 PM

I 223 will go threw a few car doors.

What kind of rifles are they?

Atwood 02-08-2010 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Atwood (Post 226635)
I picked up a winchester 30/30 lever action sattle gun last night and a 7mm rifle. That 7mm could probably go through a couple of car doors, and kicks like a freaking mule lol. i will post up pictures when i get home tonight.

Quote:

Originally Posted by cpttango30 (Post 226637)
I 223 will go threw a few car doors.

What kind of rifles are they?

the first one is pretty obvious lol, the 7mm i will have to wait till i get home to look at it i got these from my brother who is going over seas to fight for our country, so just incase (God forbid) he gave me his rifles.

Atwood 02-08-2010 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Atwood (Post 226642)
the first one is pretty obvious lol, the 7mm i will have to wait till i get home to look at it i got these from my brother who is going over seas to fight for our country, so just incase (God forbid) he gave me his rifles.

he said he thinks the 7mm is a savage, but not sure


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:40 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.