Originally Posted by trevor_atkinson
how long would you suggest i wait??
It's hard to answer that,how bad do you want one? Do you feel like you need to have one in case they pass the AWB? Or would you just like to have one if they don't get banned?
I would at least wait until the market dies down a little if you must buy before they vote on the AWB. That way you may only have to over pay by hundreds instead of thousands hopefully.
Besides how much are AR's regulated in California anyways? Don't they already force you to buy a model without any of the normal AR fun stuff on it anyways?