Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   General Rifle Discussion (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f18/)
-   -   10/22 ???? (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f18/10-22-a-83237/)

RustyGrill 02-03-2013 03:43 AM

10/22 ????
 
Post some 10/22 rifles ! I really wanna pick one up ! Can I see some pictures ? Also any good accessories for it ? Thanks !

sharpshooter1997 02-03-2013 04:11 AM

Midwayusa got to gunsmithing and go under ruger then 10/22 probably like a billion accessories.

CourtJester 02-03-2013 04:49 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Attachment 83128



Attachment 83129

AR10 02-03-2013 04:58 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I have a factory stainless bull barrel with a custom stock I finished from a ruff blank. Too much work. Bonded to it, can never sell it. Adds a little color to all my black guns.

RustyGrill 02-03-2013 05:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CourtJester

Thanks for the pictures

AR10 02-03-2013 06:57 AM

They are a good gun. Some say other rifles in that cost tier are better shooters for small groups. I in fact prefer a Marlin 39a, or a smaller Browning BL22. Those cost more, but I prefer a lever action. A semi auto wastes ammo, in the thrill of tossing lead.

trip 02-03-2013 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustyGrill
Post some 10/22 rifles ! I really wanna pick one up ! Can I see some pictures ? Also any good accessories for it ? Thanks !

Mine is all apart getting modified. I am using a 16.5 bull barrel and a Hogue stock with a Brimstone trigger job. If you just look around on the Internet you'll find thousands of pictures and hundreds of mods. The hardest part will be deciding what you want. I'm trying to figure what scope and if I want a bipod or not. Really easy to mod. You will have a blast fixing it up.

chloeshooter 02-03-2013 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AR10
They are a good gun. Some say other rifles in that cost tier are better shooters for small groups. I in fact prefer a Marlin 39a, or a smaller Browning BL22. Those cost more, but I prefer a lever action. A semi auto wastes ammo, in the thrill of tossing lead.

That's why I have a 10/22 to begin with......@5 cents a pop, what am I wasting??

minniehill 02-03-2013 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chloeshooter

That's why I have a 10/22 to begin with......@5 cents a pop, what am I wasting??

I just picked up 2200 rounds at $0.041

HockaLouis 02-03-2013 10:18 PM

1 Attachment(s)
10/22's can be cool.


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:14 AM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.