XS big dot sights for M&P fit SD9?
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Smith & Wesson Forum >

XS big dot sights for M&P fit SD9?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2014, 12:53 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 21 Times on 15 Posts
Likes Given: 14

Default XS big dot sights for M&P fit SD9?

Well, I liked some of the reviews I have seen and read on the XS big dot sights and I have emailed the company to see if the XS sights for the M&P will fit on the S&W SD9? But, it has been a couple weeks and no answer yet

Was wondering if you guys know the answer?

On another note - thinking of getting another 9 mm and the choices I like are the Sig SP2022, the M&P shield and the M&P 9 mm - any thoughts on this?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-09-2014, 01:04 AM   #2

Liked 14 Times on 8 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHickam View Post
Well, I liked some of the reviews I have seen and read on the XS big dot sights and I have emailed the company to see if the XS sights for the M&P will fit on the S&W SD9? But, it has been a couple weeks and no answer yet

Was wondering if you guys know the answer?

On another note - thinking of getting another 9 mm and the choices I like are the Sig SP2022, the M&P shield and the M&P 9 mm - any thoughts on this?

Just picked up a m&p9 and absolutely love it. I've only put 150 rounds through her but she performed flawlessly. Highly recommend it. Good luck. Lots of choices!

Old 02-07-2014, 06:19 PM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 26 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 60

I had a "big dot" on my M&P and then I saw a TruGlo combination fiber optic trinium sight. I swallowed my pride and ordered and what a super sight! Sometimes being wrong hurts ($$).

Old 02-15-2014, 02:46 AM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2344 Times on 1394 Posts
Likes Given: 1278

I have a M&P and have had several friends and other LEO's shoot it and ALL of them liked it better than the OTHER guns they were using. Most of them were glocks but several were Rugers and Springfield's. The most common comment was about how good the trigger was compared to theirs. The other plus to them was the ergonomics