Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Smith & Wesson Forum (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f179/)
-   -   Walther PPQ 9mm (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f179/walther-ppq-9mm-96605/)

rammyd 09-05-2013 06:03 PM

Walther PPQ 9mm
 
I haven't seen any reviews or comments on this weapon. Who owns or has shot it? What do you think? I personally would prefer it to the G17.

DeltaF 09-05-2013 06:06 PM

http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f14/walther-ppq-vs-glock-19-a-96050/

This may not be exactly what you're looking for, but there were some good things said about the PPQ there.

Jagermeister 09-05-2013 06:09 PM

Great ergonomics. Better trigger then a Glock. I would get the Walther instead of the Glock. Well, that is my opinion. I almost bought one in .40, but the HK USP was a better gun in my opinion.

rammyd 09-05-2013 06:14 PM

Thanks for the link... Definitely thinking about getting the walther... Heard too many good things not to. Also, I don't think I have ever heard a single negative review.

Only downfall is capacity and aftermarket mags solve that issue but I'm thinking about CCW and I heard its better for that too.

johnr1943 09-05-2013 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rammyd (Post 1359182)
I haven't seen any reviews or comments on this weapon. Who owns or has shot it? What do you think? I personally would prefer it to the G17.

I have had a PPQ for 1.5 years. Sweet pistol with great trigger and ergonomics. :)

rammyd 09-05-2013 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnr1943

I have had a PPQ for 1.5 years. Sweet pistol with great trigger and ergonomics. :)

Why are they so hard to find???

DeltaF 09-05-2013 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rammyd

Why are they so hard to find???

They're just not as popular as some of the big brands like Glock.

rammyd 09-05-2013 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeltaF

They're just not as popular as some of the big brands like Glock.

I wud have thought that for such an excellently priced weapon with such great reviews; they would be tons of em. People don't compare them to MnPs or XDs... They are compared to Glocks which in itself is the biggest complement!

DeltaF 09-06-2013 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rammyd

I wud have thought that for such an excellently priced weapon with such great reviews; they would be tons of em. People don't compare them to MnPs or XDs... They are compared to Glocks which in itself is the biggest complement!

Heh. Careful. You might start a whole Glock vs. The World thread war behind that statement.

rammyd 09-06-2013 12:12 AM

Lol... I'm just giving the weapon it's props for being compared to the industries supposed leader in the said caliber and class.


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:18 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.