Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Smith & Wesson Forum (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f179/)
-   -   My awesome wife! (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f179/my-awesome-wife-86267/)

JCANNON 03-11-2013 06:15 AM

My awesome wife!

I'm currently away for a month for baseball. We had been wanting to get a bodygaurd 380 for a little while now but have had no luck (the ones that were in stock at lgstores had em up to $600!!!) anyways she had a gut feeling today and called bass bro and they had one! She drove straight over and picked it up for $399 (clap clap clap). She also got the last box of .380, though it was the winchester sxz hollow points, it's something. She's awesome. That is all.

Colby 03-11-2013 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JCANNON (Post 1171791)
I'm currently away for a month for baseball. We had been wanting to get a bodygaurd 380 for a little while now but have had no luck (the ones that were in stock at lgstores had em up to $600!!!) anyways she had a gut feeling today and called bass bro and they had one! She drove straight over and picked it up for $399 (clap clap clap). She also got the last box of .380, though it was the winchester sxz hollow points, it's something. She's awesome. That is all.

If you're gone for a month - yeah - that's a very good thing that she's got that 380!
Do you think she knows how to use it?

JCANNON 03-11-2013 01:33 PM

Not yet she's gonna wait til I get back in 3 weeks so I can show her everything from cleaning to shooting. Thankfully we live in a hotel/residences place so unlikely to be an intruder with all the rooms surrounding us. She has her ccp so this will be her carry gun (gotta break it in first and get her comfortable carrying its her first time in the gun world). Also makin her watch a lot of massad ayoob videos!

CA357 03-11-2013 05:06 PM

Excellent!

Jorgy 03-12-2013 03:39 AM

This Bodyguard is a terrific weapon. Highly accurate and great carry piece. Good choice, bro.

JCANNON 03-12-2013 03:22 PM

Thanks... Ya we had been calling for weeks and nothin but for a couple $600 ones! One guy even said to stop trying to get that gun and get somethin else bc nonone has 'em. he was kind of a dik haha.

deadsp0t 03-12-2013 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JCANNON
Thanks... Ya we had been calling for weeks and nothin but for a couple $600 ones! One guy even said to stop trying to get that gun and get somethin else bc nonone has 'em. he was kind of a dik haha.

He just wanted that extra $200 for himself! Good find and congrats on the purchase :)

Stillersfan 03-12-2013 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JCANNON (Post 1171791)

Nice!!! She has your back ...