IWB holster for BG 380

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Smith & Wesson Forum > IWB holster for BG 380

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2013, 01:08 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 18 Times on 10 Posts
Likes Given: 64

Default IWB holster for BG 380

Just picked up a BG 380 and have a few questions in regard to holsters. I like an IWB, preferably tuckable, but was wondering about the laser on this gun. It would seem that certain holsters, especially soft sided, might lend themselves to activating the laser pretty easily. Is this a legitimate concern? What has everyone had good luck with? Also, though I prefer IWB, I guess certain pocket holsters might work (though I'm really small - small pockets) so I'd like to hear about experiences with pocket holsters also.

Thanks for any info on this.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-16-2013, 01:41 AM   #2

Liked 28 Times on 17 Posts

I carry it with a Desantis Sof-Tuck, don't even know it's there half the time.

Old 06-17-2013, 10:31 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemc
Just picked up a BG 380 and have a few questions in regard to holsters. I like an IWB, preferably tuckable, but was wondering about the laser on this gun. It would seem that certain holsters, especially soft sided, might lend themselves to activating the laser pretty easily. Is this a legitimate concern? What has everyone had good luck with? Also, though I prefer IWB, I guess certain pocket holsters might work (though I'm really small - small pockets) so I'd like to hear about experiences with pocket holsters also.

Thanks for any info on this.
I have the DeSantis Intruder for my BG. Like it so far. I also, have a pocket holster and have had no issues with it. It conceals great this time of year, with baggy enough shorts.