Any likes for the carbon fiber?
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Smith & Wesson Forum > Any likes for the carbon fiber?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2015, 03:44 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 9 Times on 8 Posts
Likes Given: 52

Default Any likes for the carbon fiber?

I purchased the FNS 40cal yesterday, and I came across the M&P(which was on my radar)in carbon fiber. I've never seen that before, it was nice looking. Anyway, that was my first time holding a M&P and I loved the feel! This gun was on my radar for good reason; its definitely on my wish list now Does anyone own the carbon fiber addition? Me personally I would get the standard one but, whoever owns a M&P, I understand why

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-09-2015, 10:14 PM   #2
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3097 Times on 1507 Posts
Likes Given: 1557

Carbon Fiber ARs not a good idea! Flex and other issues. Save your money and get an Original!

The Constitution is not an instrument for the Government to restrain the people. It is an instrument for the people to restrain the Government!
*Patrick Henry

Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

-- John F. Kennedy

Old 03-10-2015, 12:36 AM   #3
McCool@email.com
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 8429 Times on 4537 Posts
Likes Given: 17828

I have a carbon 15. I don't expect it to last as long as aluminum or steel but it sure weighs a lot less.

No offense and none taken (̿▀̿ ̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)̄