Show us your favorites!
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Beretta Forum > Show us your favorites!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2013, 07:25 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 16 Times on 10 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Default Show us your favorites!

Here are a couple of mine!

This is a 96 Vertec in Inox finish with my Beretta knives.

This is my first 92FS. I modified this gun as a project. All stainless parts you see were add ons as the gun was all black from the factory. Since this pic I have added new grips. They are aluminum grips that look exactly like the ones in the pic except the Beretta logo in the middle is silver. Probably my favorite.

Updated... Here is a pic that includes 92FS with the Aluminum grips with the stainless logo.

I have spent a lot of money on guns bullets and holsters... The rest I have just squandered...

Last edited by Grapevinebill; 01-23-2013 at 06:52 PM.
People Like This 

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-22-2013, 12:28 PM   #2

Liked 121 Times on 88 Posts

How much did those parts cost you? I like the look and it'd be a neat way to revitalize my well used 92FS. the original finish on the barrel is wearing away from the slide, and its starting to look silver anyway! haha.

I'll take some pics of each of my Beretta's individually later today

Old 01-22-2013, 03:15 PM   #3

I bought them over time and have to think about that. The slide controls cost me about $125 and I got them used on the Beretta forum. That included the take down lever and button, slide stop, trigger bar and the mag release button. I added the barrel from brownells and I think that was the most expensive item. The hammer was $35 dollars and I had to have it bead blasted as they only come in black. The safety was the hardest part to locate. Most of the available ones are black and made of polymer. You need to find a steel one to be able to bead blast it.

I have spent a lot of money on guns bullets and holsters... The rest I have just squandered...

Last edited by Grapevinebill; 01-22-2013 at 10:16 PM.

Old 01-22-2013, 08:26 PM   #4

as said, here are my three

My carry piece, 96 G Elite II with Mec gar magazines. 1 has the plus 2 bottom for 15 round capacity. the other is just a 13 round capacity

my 92FS built sometime around 1992.

and my brand new M9

Old 01-22-2013, 10:14 PM   #5

Default PX-4 Storm Special Duty

Here is a pic of a PX-4 Storm Special Duty. A very unique version that I could never get warmed up to. One item I sold that I may have some buyers remorse for someday...

Old 01-22-2013, 10:21 PM   #6

Default 92FS Compact type M

Here is a pic of my 92FS compact Custom Carry II, Inox type M. The type M is a single stack and a little thinner and a nice cocealable carry piece.

Like I said in an earlier post, I am a Beretta addict. I can't pass oneup.

Old 01-22-2013, 10:26 PM   #7

Default M9 25th Anniversary edition

This is my M9 25th Anniversary edition. I got this one for $525 and thought it was a good deal. So good it turned into a safe queen and has never had a round in the chamber or Magazines. It is one of the only guns I have that I don't shoot.

Old 01-22-2013, 10:29 PM   #8

Default My EDC

Ok, this is my last one for today. This is my every day carry piece. It is the Beretta BU9 Nano. This gun took a lot of coverage on the Beretta Forum when it first came out. Some of the early ones had some issues with extracting light loads, primarily 115 grain ammo. I have well over 1000 rounds through mine and had a few FTE's with in the first 300 fired but since then it has been perfect.

Old 01-22-2013, 11:22 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapevinebill View Post
This is my M9 25th Anniversary edition. I got this one for $525 and thought it was a good deal. So good it turned into a safe queen and has never had a round in the chamber or Magazines. It is one of the only guns I have that I don't shoot.

$525? that's a STEAL! I paid $600 for mine, and MSRP with Beretta is over the $700 mark.

Curious, what literature or packaging did yours come with? I like those wood grips. Mine came in a box that said 'celebrating 25 years of US Military service' but didn't have those pretty wood grips

Old 01-23-2013, 04:14 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by 70cuda383 View Post
$525? that's a STEAL! I paid $600 for mine, and MSRP with Beretta is over the $700 mark.

Curious, what literature or packaging did yours come with? I like those wood grips. Mine came in a box that said 'celebrating 25 years of US Military service' but didn't have those pretty wood grips
It came with the cardboard box, plastic case (both green and not the standard Beretta blue) and the paperwork you described. The wood grips and standard plastic grips were included. Did you get the certificate?