Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Beretta Forum (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f178/)
-   -   Nano question (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f178/nano-question-91916/)

beretta9988 06-07-2013 01:30 PM

Nano question
 
Thinking of purchasing either a glock 26 or a Nano. Leaning towards the Nano but only concern is the reviews I have read about issues with 115 gr ammo. Considering 9mm is a hard to find right now not sure if I want to make it even hard tying to find nigher gr ammo.

Is 115 gr ammo still an issue with the Nano?

drvsafe 06-07-2013 11:52 PM

I am breaking in my Nano with 124 grain but I have fired 115 in my Nano with no problem. In all my almost 500 rounds I had 1 FTE. I really like mine, I take it to the range every time I go. I just bought a few 8 round mags for my Nano. Looking forward to getting them.

bbertram 06-08-2013 10:32 PM

I've had no problem with 115 gr ammo, or my favorite 147 gr Gold Dots. If you're looking for a self defense gun , look past the Glock . The new Springfield XDS9 is tempting, but I like the Nano as my summer carry 9mm. :)

randyfukeway 06-09-2013 09:08 PM

I had a few issues with jamming with the 1st 50 rounds of 115 gr. I have shot around 200 rounds of 115 and have not had a single issue. Now if I could just find ammo.

beretta9988 06-10-2013 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by randyfukeway
I had a few issues with jamming with the 1st 50 rounds of 115 gr. I have shot around 200 rounds of 115 and have not had a single issue. Now if I could just find ammo.

Thanks. I think I am going to go wig the nano.

The local gun shop around me just received its biggest shipment of ammo in months. From what they have been told it has been getting better each week. Hopefully an end is in site.

randyfukeway 06-10-2013 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beretta9988

Thanks. I think I am going to go wig the nano.

The local gun shop around me just received its biggest shipment of ammo in months. From what they have been told it has been getting better each week. Hopefully an end is in site.

You will not be disappointed with the Nano. My bro-in-law is a Glock fan and he could not get over how much he liked firing it and how accurate he was with it.

beretta9988 06-10-2013 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by randyfukeway

You will not be disappointed with the Nano. My bro-in-law is a Glock fan and he could not get over how much he liked firing it and how accurate he was with it.

I can't wait. I have a 92fs and thought about trying another band gun but I love my 92. So I am sticking with beretta.

drvsafe 06-11-2013 02:38 AM

I really enjoy the trigger on the Nano and I do NOT like the Glock trigger. I find the Nano trigger to be far more precise and smooth. I just got some extended magazines as well can't wait to try it out with a full grip!

buckhuntr 08-03-2013 08:47 PM

Add my wife to the roster of Nano owners! She got it yesterday, and took her cc class today. She loves shooting it, and frankly, so do I. I foresee many backyard range sessions ahead. :)

bbertram 08-04-2013 12:30 PM

For a clunky little gun, it's surprising pleasant to shoot. I put a Dawson Fiber optic front sight on mine , for my old eyes. The Nano is a keeper ! :)


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:34 AM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.