M9 - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Beretta Forum > M9

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2014, 02:57 AM   #11
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5914 Times on 3087 Posts
Likes Given: 415

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW357 View Post
I wonder if they adjust the price of the gun accordingly. If not I would love to have five mags come with a gun purchase.
Nope. I bought mine during that promo I think my price was 565$ after tax and background. All you had to do to get the mags was send in a pic of your dated sales reciept.

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Old 03-25-2014, 03:18 AM   #12
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2013 Times on 1382 Posts
Likes Given: 766

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonM View Post
springfield armory marketers are masters at this. recently if you bought a xdm it came with 2 mags and a coupon for 3 free ones...
Lots of gun shops in this area take the packages apart. They price the gun for above retail. When you try to negotiate they just throw in the stuff you are supposed to get anyway. No one would get 5 mags with their gun from those shops without the coupon.

Nothing in the affairs of men is worthy of great anxiety - Plato

Old 03-25-2014, 03:32 AM   #13

Liked 2603 Times on 1480 Posts
Likes Given: 2004

Got my 92A1 a couple years ago, it came NIB with 3 mags.

All the new Beretta 92s I've looked at since come with 3 mags.

Old 03-25-2014, 01:30 PM   #14
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2443 Times on 1706 Posts
Likes Given: 1245

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_Deer View Post
Lots of gun shops in this area take the packages apart. They price the gun for above retail. When you try to negotiate they just throw in the stuff you are supposed to get anyway. No one would get 5 mags with their gun from those shops without the coupon.
That's easy to catch when the foam cutouts are not filled. I've never had that done in my face. Now the cardboard packaging for AKs, those contents are often undocumented.

Old 03-26-2014, 01:27 AM   #15
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_Deer View Post
You had to go straight to sa to get em shipping was stupid fast too. I emailed the pic to them on a Monday if I remember right and had em by Friday.

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Old 04-04-2014, 01:58 AM   #16
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 446 Times on 246 Posts
Likes Given: 897

I only got one with mine. Might have been because it was used though

Old 04-04-2014, 03:31 AM   #17
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franklin1995 View Post
I only got one with mine. Might have been because it was used though
Get a few of these http://www.midwayusa.com/product/825087/mec-gar-optimum-magazine-with-base-pad-beretta-92-9mm-luger-20-round-steel-anti-friction-black?cm_vc=ProductFinding. Awesome magazines work flawless easy to load