Holster for PX4 compact

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Beretta Forum > Holster for PX4 compact

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2014, 03:38 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 10 Times on 10 Posts

Default Holster for PX4 compact

So, I've done so much research I'm second guessing my second guesses! Not sure I want an OWB or IWB.

Really want another N82 tactical but can't locate one. Opinions?? Not interested in kydex or nylon...love all leather.

So what do you guys think...in or out. I have a nice thick bull hide belt so it can support what I strap to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Firearms Talk

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-26-2014, 10:31 AM   #2
Concealed Carry Instructor
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1108 Times on 710 Posts
Likes Given: 242

Seems like if you choose something not a Glock or 1911 you have pretty slim chices. I love DeSantis Mad Max IWB but I do not think it is made for that gun. I own that gun, and use a Serpa II rarely get it out of the safe because I dont care for the holster. Prefer IWB

Old 07-26-2014, 10:52 AM   #3
disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 3371 Times on 2282 Posts
Likes Given: 710

What about the Uncle Mikes Retention rig? They make it for all Beretta's, and I have it for the M9A1 I carry for Az. Ranger duty. I have the Belt as well but it hooks to just about any rigid or semi rigid belt, and the belt hook ups are also interchangeable for a belt up to 2.25" wide. Not that I need the Suspenders either but adding them allows sexing and even third guns and ammo which more of is better, right? But you want it EDCC right?

Sent from my iPhone using CC Firearms Talk

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...

Old 07-27-2014, 05:38 PM   #4

Went with an IWB leather with straps/snaps from pro carry

Old 08-02-2014, 04:03 AM   #5

Actually it's a deep comfort from the holster store. Very secure and comfortable IWB, reinforced mouth, heavy duty snaps. The straps have a built in cant to them giving you a comfortable grip angle and smooth draw.

Old 10-31-2014, 06:42 AM   #6

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

I have aPX4 SC, and a Stoeger Cougar (same as a Beretta Cougar) and I carry both in OWB rigs made by Wright Leather Works. Fits close, and tight, very nice leather.

Old 10-31-2014, 08:47 AM   #7
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2165 Times on 1487 Posts
Likes Given: 805

I really like belt slide holsters made similar to this one. Belt slide holsters are very comfortable. Cool weather is here. You can go OWB most of the time.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beretta-PX4-Storm-Sub-Compact-OWB-Right-Hand-Belt-Ride-BLK-Gun-Holster-/380935477773?pt=US_Holsters&hash=item58b1861a0d

I would look a little harder for one with a groove for the front sight similar to this holster. A G19 is easy to carry most of the time with this holster. I am in a open carry state. If my shirt rides up and exposes the gun it is no big deal. I have to say the gun stays concealed. The only time I have to be careful is when I am sitting in a lawn chair with arm rests. This is the most comfortable holster I have ever owned. I fall asleep on the couch and I don't even know the gun is there. I just loosen my belt and shift the holster for easy access in the truck.

To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. Thomas Paine

Last edited by John_Deer; 10-31-2014 at 08:51 AM.