Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Beretta Forum > Help on parts needed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2013, 01:16 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

Default Help on parts needed

Looking for stainless accessories for my 92fs. Anyone know where I can find them?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-13-2013, 04:18 AM   #2

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

Or any bright colored bare steel or chrome accessories. Just not the gold coloration

Old 01-14-2013, 07:57 PM   #3

Liked 121 Times on 88 Posts

I've had good luck when calling Beretta directly. they may not have the parts you want listed on the webstore, but if you call customer service, they can get you any part you need.

my 92FS was so well used, that one day it finally broke the locking block (the thing that hangs down below the barrel and locks the barrel into the slide) I called Beretta customer service and they took my credit card right over the phone and mailed one to me. I had it in about 3 days.

I'm sure you could make a list of the parts you want and place the order through customer service. just tell them you have a inox/stainless weapon that you're replacing the parts on.

Old 01-14-2013, 08:08 PM   #4

Liked 121 Times on 88 Posts

Hmm....I don't know if Beretta has the parts you want anymore or not...

I just looked online and saw that their Inox models have black accessories on them:

but when they first came out, they were ALL silver:

Hopefully they haven't "streamlined production costs" and only make black accessories now leaving you high and dry if you have one of the older models of the inox pistols....but it would not surprise me if they did. it's cheaper to make a million of the same part in black, than it is to make 500,000 in black and 500,000 in silver/stainless finish

IF Beretta can't help you, maybe you can find a GOOD gunsmith who can take your stock parts and machine them all down a few thousandths, then nickel plate them for you? I have a 1911 that started out as a stainless model, but it's been nickel and gold plated, yet all the parts still fit together, so the guy who did the work knew how much to remove before the plating process and still have the parts fit together.

Old 01-16-2013, 08:08 PM   #5

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

I'll check with Beretta and see but if they indeed did stop manufacturing the stainless parts I think I know a guy locally who does finishes. Thanks for the heads up

Old 01-21-2013, 07:09 PM   #6

Liked 16 Times on 10 Posts
Likes Given: 16

There are a few places you can get them. Try brownells.com. they are the official parts dealer for Beretta USA. If they don't have what you are looking for you can always try the Berettaforum.net. they have a good classified section where you can find most of the stuff you need.

That is where I found the control parts I added to this black 92FS.

I have spent a lot of money on guns bullets and holsters... The rest I have just squandered...

Last edited by Grapevinebill; 01-22-2013 at 09:09 PM.