This followed me home today and came with a bonus

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Beretta Forum > This followed me home today and came with a bonus

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2014, 05:50 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 128 Times on 69 Posts
Likes Given: 32

Default This followed me home today and came with a bonus

Found this used Beretta 92 FS at a pawn shop with a 15 round magazine.It's not in too bad shape .The magazine has some rust pits,and the barrel has a few tiny pits here and there but overall despite some cosmetic flaws it's in very good shape mechanical wise.
But the bonus is it came with a Lasermax Laser in it which didn't cost extra.
I was told they were not sure if the laser worked or not and wasn't a guarantee .But after cleaning and lubing the gun and installing new batteries ,the laser works great.The button is on the take down level and is a rapid pulsating .Can't wait to try this at the range when I can.I do need to find extra magazines though.

imag0203.jpg   imag0204.jpg   imag0205.jpg   imag0207.jpg  

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-24-2014, 09:20 PM   #2
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5692 Times on 2973 Posts
Likes Given: 378

i use these in mine

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/825087/mec-gar-optimum-magazine-with-base-pad-beretta-92-9mm-luger-20-round-steel-anti-friction-black?cm_vc=OBv1194236

20 rounds made by the same folks that make the oem mags for beretta. they work flawless easy to load even to the last round.

i got mine from one of our ftf vendors at a little better price than midway's. cant remember which one it was.

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Old 01-24-2014, 09:40 PM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3861 Times on 2305 Posts
Likes Given: 3233

I use to own an Italian made M92 in the early 90s. Very accurate shooting. My second favorite 9mm owened. My P226 is number one. Still, your pistol is in much better condition then most M9s in service with the military. Speaking of...took this pic during M9 training prior to range qualifications.

007.jpg  

"Feuer Frei!"

Old 01-24-2014, 09:42 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonM View Post
i use these in mine

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/825087/mec-gar-optimum-magazine-with-base-pad-beretta-92-9mm-luger-20-round-steel-anti-friction-black?cm_vc=OBv1194236

20 rounds made by the same folks that make the oem mags for beretta. they work flawless easy to load even to the last round.

i got mine from one of our ftf vendors at a little better price than midway's. cant remember which one it was.
I saw those,but anything over 15 rounds cannot be shipped here.

Old 01-24-2014, 09:47 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagermeister View Post
I use to own an Italian made M92 in the early 90s. Very accurate shooting. My second favorite 9mm owened. My P226 is number one. Still, your pistol is in much better condition then most M9s in service with the military. Speaking of...took this pic during M9 training prior to range qualifications.
226 is next on my list.
The 92FS feels comfortable to hold and my hands are not that big.I was thinking of getting it refinished,but eh,I don't know.At least the way it looks right now I don't have to worry about scratching it.Plus it looks like a workhorse.
Old 01-25-2014, 02:17 AM   #6
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5692 Times on 2973 Posts
Likes Given: 378

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillWork4Ammo View Post
I saw those,but anything over 15 rounds cannot be shipped here.
My condolances for being in commirado

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...