Converting PX4 F-Type to G-Type
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Beretta Forum > Converting PX4 F-Type to G-Type

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2013, 12:09 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default Converting PX4 F-Type to G-Type

I have two PX4s: A full-size in .45, and a subcompact in .40. Both of them are F type (full safety deocker). Being the newbie that I was when I first purchased both of these pistols, I was completely unaware of the existence of a G type (decocker only). Since my Beretta's are the only pistols I own with a full safety, I would prefer a version with a deocker only, so that I have a consistent manual of arms. I have heard that Beretta sells a replacement deocking lever to convert from F type to G type, but I'm wondering if anyone here has actually made that conversion.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here