Quality training guns.
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Heckler & Koch Forum > Quality training guns.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2012, 12:15 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 45 Times on 27 Posts
Likes Given: 106

Default Quality training guns.

OK I love to shoot, but don't we all, and for those times it is unsafe to push lead, I purchased a quality air-soft HK USP.
I use to go EWWW air-soft, but this gun is physically identical in every way, mag, slide, tear down, operation, decocker, the slide even locks open when MT!!! I can use it anyplace (well almost) to dry practice, and my son says I have imporved...

and here is the site, KWA USA I highly recommend this for all shooters, just think you can practice inside and not break anything, that and now the cats know what the word NO means....

Bottom line for less than 200 bucks you can have a gun that identical to your carry gun that you can practice with almost anytime, anyplace, for penny's, 5,000 pellets and a can of green gas cost less than a box of 50 for the real gun and no noise!!

Last edited by 2manyhobbies; 11-10-2012 at 12:21 AM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-10-2012, 01:57 AM   #2
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 539 Times on 325 Posts

That is a great idea. Their are allot of tactical instructors that are saying to use air soft trainers like that one. Because we all know that if your not a reloader, ammo is getting expensive.

"Don't call me Sir, I work for a living"

"I'm an A**hole"

Old 11-10-2012, 02:10 AM   #3

Liked 55 Times on 31 Posts

What about recoil?

Have Gun....Will Travel

Old 11-11-2012, 01:46 AM   #4

Liked 45 Times on 27 Posts
Likes Given: 106

Very low recoil, about as loud as my silenced HK, but the slide operates as it loads the next round.
the magazine is identical except it takes the pellets, and the air tank is hidden there as well, tear down, same, lock back on mt, it is a hoot to shoot. You can safety use your CC holster and play quick draw, while shooting from the hip and not having to worry about your misses.!
Accuracy is good to 50 feet and a little beyond, used it to discourage the squirrels in my pear tree :-)

Old 11-13-2012, 02:58 AM   #5
jyo

Liked 18 Times on 14 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Cool idea!