You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Heckler & Koch Forum >

New rig for the HK...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2015, 02:55 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 47 Times on 29 Posts
Likes Given: 106

Default New rig for the HK...

Been using a Dillon leather strong side pancake for over 10 years, it has been a great rig, but for travel, I realized my HK spent a lot of time buried under a seat belt....

So after a lot of looking and asking questions I decided for ease of access to try this out for a spell. Miami Classic II Shoulder rig It wears well, balances nice, conceals real well, and in the warmer weather gives me access to the USP with both hands...

Which after a very hard fall and damageg my right hand was a good thing (on a side note the rig held the HK and both mags no problem) ...

New rig for the HK... - Heckler & Koch Forum

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-31-2016, 10:39 PM   #2

Liked 11 Times on 11 Posts
Likes Given: 38

I bought a Miami classic for an USPc and I'm having a hard time to release the safety strap, I have to get the gun tight under my arm and body in order for the strap to release any suggestions or tips are welcome since this is my first shoulder holster (sitting unused now).

Old 08-02-2016, 12:03 AM   #3

Liked 47 Times on 29 Posts
Likes Given: 106

Quote:
Originally Posted by ca1survivor View Post
I bought a Miami classic for an USPc and I'm having a hard time to release the safety strap, I have to get the gun tight under my arm and body in order for the strap to release any suggestions or tips are welcome since this is my first shoulder holster (sitting unused now).
all I can say is make sure the straps are adjusted correctly, that it is hanging in an manner as to easy access, and give it some break in time at the range.

On a side note I picked up a different shoulder rig for the HK, on long runs the straps and the weight of the HK USP full size tended to cut into the body after a long day on the road.

Now I have a rig that has wide shoulder pads that are far more comfortable, just it the holster is not a nice as the Galco.