Hk vp9 - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Heckler & Koch Forum >

Hk vp9

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2015, 02:57 PM   #21
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 866 Times on 569 Posts

IMO Walther mags are just a nightmare, no matter what mag release they have. I used to have trouble finding PPK mags too. It's not just the PPQ. Although I actually see their mags on the shelf now that I don't need any more. Figures.

Sent from my iPad using Firearms Talk

Old 02-17-2015, 09:19 PM   #22

Liked 10 Times on 8 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardiacColt68 View Post
IMO Walther mags are just a nightmare, no matter what mag release they have. I used to have trouble finding PPK mags too. It's not just the PPQ. Although I actually see their mags on the shelf now that I don't need any more. Figures.

Seems Mags have always been somewhat of a problem. I remember buying my first two HK USP Compacts a .40s&w and .45acp. Prices when I could even find them were around $70US found a few at a gun show guy said buy three and it's $55 each. Think my local Walther dealer hit me for $45US for PPQ M 9mm and $39US for the PPK Mags both flat base and finger grip base.

The people really getting ripped off are living in 10rd only states,there getting hit for $70 to $80 a mag. This is if they can even find some.

Last edited by runningbear; 02-17-2015 at 09:23 PM.

Old 02-19-2015, 01:38 PM   #23

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigmeister View Post
Just picked up my HK VP9 and I absolutely love the way it feels in my hands. One of the best striker fire triggers on the market today. Will be visiting the range next Tuesday to put it though its paces. From what I have read, I should be a very accurate and trouble free gun to shoot. Can't wait!

I totally agree. I feel the same way about mine.

Old 02-23-2015, 01:04 AM   #24

Liked 189 Times on 134 Posts
Likes Given: 196

Went looking for a vp or ppq and found both in a local gunstore. Since the ppq was not in a 40 decided to go with the vp 9...just got the chance to shoot it today and is as advertised...great trigger. sights are dead nuts on. I was ringing the gong regularly....definitely a keeper
File Type: jpg IMG_0059 (1).jpg (31.2 KB, 40 views)

Newest Threads