HK Parts and Resources
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Heckler & Koch Forum > HK Parts and Resources

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2012, 04:47 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 45 Times on 27 Posts
Likes Given: 106

Default HK Parts and Resources

As promised people here is my list. Please add your own and any you may run across or have good service with.

Capital City Firiearms

Galco Holsters

HK by Jarvis

HK Pro this is a HK forum that when I need advice from the experts...

HK parts bought my threaded match barrel from them, very nice....

Wolf gun springs my primary source for mag springs

Well thats my list and I am hoping to add to it very soon!!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-13-2012, 06:34 PM   #2

Anyone else have some????

Old 12-08-2012, 03:26 AM   #3

Liked 57 Times on 51 Posts
Likes Given: 2

I haven't needed parts yet but thanks for posting resources. Hope others will too along the way. Would be especially interested in hearing reviews to go with the listing if they've dealt with them.

Old 12-08-2012, 04:29 PM   #4

Yeah this thread has been way too quiet!

Old 02-21-2013, 07:01 AM   #5
jyo

Liked 18 Times on 14 Posts
Likes Given: 3

The only parts I've changed out on my HKs has been the mag release for the larger version---nothing else needed...

Old 02-21-2013, 03:12 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyo View Post
The only parts I've changed out on my HKs has been the mag release for the larger version---nothing else needed...
HK's uber reliable in all my years (15 now with the USP) thousands of round later and other than a match barrel and mag springs... Nada but then that is what we paid for

Old 04-07-2013, 07:39 AM   #7
jyo

Liked 18 Times on 14 Posts
Likes Given: 3

I am told my USPf 45 will need magazine springs sooner rather than later, but so far no issues. My first HK was a USPf in 9mm back in early 1994---this pistol has never jammed in all this time (!)---I bought it because "Hi-Cap" pistols were about to be banned and my only other Hi-Cap pistol I owned at the time was my 9mm Hi Power (which I still have). I wanted a modern DA/SA pistol with 15 rounds on board. I bought many magazines at this time thinking I would pick-up another USPf 9mm (I did) and have two modern guns. I don't think I've field-stripped the first gun more than a few times this entire time (19 years)---did clean some gunk out from under extractor (spray and brush) about five years ago when case ejection became "lazy." A quick wipe-down with BreakFree CLP every so often and this pistol still looks to be in outstanding condition. You do pay more for HKs, but you only live once (I am pretty sure), so get the good stuff! These two USPfs are the primary house guns along with a 4" Security Six Ruger---for easy carry, I long ago switched to the smaller HK 9mm P2000 DA/SA---small package, just as effective...

Old 04-07-2013, 09:28 AM   #8
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3863 Times on 2306 Posts
Likes Given: 3233

I wanted to contribute, but I doubt this will help. Frankonia.de. They sell mags and the store repairs anything I need for my HK. Which I doubt they will have to. The gun is perfect. Springs are cheap, and suppose to be replaced. I guess like car oil. But, once again, the springs are awesome too. Gun companies, like car companies, recommend an "oil change" after so many "miles". Maybe it is best to go with the recommendations? HK rules!!!

Old 04-09-2013, 06:50 AM   #9

Liked 225 Times on 176 Posts
Likes Given: 228

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagermeister
I wanted to contribute, but I doubt this will help. Frankonia.de. They sell mags and the store repairs anything I need for my HK. Which I doubt they will have to. The gun is perfect. Springs are cheap, and suppose to be replaced. I guess like car oil. But, once again, the springs are awesome too. Gun companies, like car companies, recommend an "oil change" after so many "miles". Maybe it is best to go with the recommendations? HK rules!!!
Jagermeister, the fact that you are so enthusiastic about H&K makes me want one when I turn 21.

I'm gonna stop you right there, you just said an AR-15 is a high-powered rifle. It is obvious you don't know anything about guns and I shall ignore anything you say from this point on.

Old 04-09-2013, 10:21 AM   #10

Liked 6 Times on 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagermeister View Post
Here's a quote from that "other" forum.

"HK GmbH tests during the development of the USP45 indicated no reason to replace recoil springs for 18000 rounds, ammo and shooting schedule dependent. Other HK pistols like the USP40 C-LEM, P2000, etc easily pass 10,000 round Govt tests with all the original parts."

If you can afford(or find)that many rounds.

I find HK Parts to be a great company to deal with. When looking for other accessories I like Optics Planet. http://www.opticsplanet.com/
Both of these sites have fast service and reasonable shipping costs.

"I am easily satisfied with the very best."
-Winston Churchill

Last edited by USVI; 04-09-2013 at 10:50 AM.
2manyhobbies Likes This