Whats a Ruger 1911 Commander Worth?
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Ruger Handgun Forum > Whats a Ruger 1911 Commander Worth?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2013, 11:33 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Whats a Ruger 1911 Commander Worth?

I happened to find one at Gander MT.,picked it up since they didn't have any Glock 30's. I haven't fired the Ruger but have found a Gun shop with the Glock. My question is what is the lowest offer from the Gun shop that I should accept.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-17-2013, 04:05 AM   #2

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

New wholesale on that gun is $550 (depending on distributer) so I'd be surprised to see you get an offer of more than $500

Old 04-17-2013, 03:18 PM   #3

Liked 430 Times on 283 Posts
Likes Given: 34

Good Lord man! There are people online giving their I-teeth for that gun! Fire heavens sake DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT trade that gun in to a dealer!

Look at the prices that gun is bringing on Gunbroker. Advertise it locally and on other Internet forum classifieds. You'll probably gey enough to almost buy two stinking Glocks.

If you don't have any luck selling on your own or you don't want to mess with it, I'll easily pay $100 more than whatever the dealer will give you on trade.

Old 04-17-2013, 03:20 PM   #4
FAA licensed bugsmasher
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2230 Times on 1204 Posts
Likes Given: 802

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympus View Post
Good Lord man! There are people online giving their I-teeth for that gun! Fire heavens sake DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT trade that gun in to a dealer!

Look at the prices that gun is bringing on Gunbroker. Advertise it locally and on other Internet forum classifieds. You'll probably gey enough to almost buy two stinking Glocks.

If you don't have any luck selling on your own or you don't want to mess with it, I'll easily pay $100 more than whatever the dealer will give you on trade.
Absolutely. Put it up on one of the online auctions.

Scott

Quote:
If you're not representing Jesus in a way that makes people want to hang out with you, you're doing it wrong.
Quote:
Those who refuse to participate in politics shall be governed by their inferiors. -Plato
Join the NRA