Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Ruger Handgun Forum > Twogers

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2013, 04:31 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 749 Times on 477 Posts
Likes Given: 586

Default Twogers

I’ve done some assessing of a couple of my favorite pistols and decided to sell them. I wanted to focus on more CC options or dual purpose CC range gun style pistols, my XDM Compact excels at that and that’s one I’ll keep. So….sadly..my 92FS goes to a new owner tomorrow. The next up will be my P229 SCT, it’s in beautiful shape and it’s a favorite, so I’ll hold out for the right price….I’m not wealthy, so something has to go. These two guns are awesome hunks of precision iron…I’m going to miss them. I really want a USP Compact and I don't think there's a single one in the state of Minnesota. I'll be waiting patiently for one to come my way.

So far..

To replace them, my wife and I bought a couple of Rugers this week. The LCR .357 is mine and thrills the heck out me…I’ve always wanted a Edward G. Robinson / James Cagney snub nosed detective style revolver..”yoou dirty ratt!”

The LC9 is my wife’s and we picked that up just tonight. If the weather holds up we will shoot a few rounds tomorrow with both of these handguns.

The comments made herein are those solely of this writer and in no way reflect the opinions of any other person, agency, or entity.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Newest Threads