Ruger P95


Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Ruger Handgun Forum > Ruger P95

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2012, 02:46 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
TMLAROCK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 95
Liked 13 Times on 10 Posts

Default Ruger P95

I popped off about 200 rounds with no problem, could have gone another 200 if I had the time..



__________________
TMLAROCK is offline  
 
Reply With Quote

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here


Old 11-13-2012, 02:53 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Fathead00's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Northwest Indiana
Posts: 2,922
Liked 1096 Times on 656 Posts
Likes Given: 55

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMLAROCK
I popped off about 200 rounds with no problem, could have gone another 200 if I had the time..
Very good chose of weapon. That was my first gun and I still trust it every time I shoot it. It is an awesome gun!!


image-246898740.jpg


__________________
Fathead00 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 02:12 PM   #3
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
TMLAROCK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 95
Liked 13 Times on 10 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathead00

Very good chose of weapon. That was my first gun and I still trust it every time I shoot it. It is an awesome gun!!
Yes this p95 is my first gun as well. My second choice is coming soon...
__________________
TMLAROCK is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 10:22 PM   #4
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 221
Liked 43 Times on 27 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMLAROCK

Yes this p95 is my first gun as well. My second choice is coming soon...
I have the P95 and it is AWESOME! My CCW firearm with identical DA/SA action and controls is my Bersa Thunder9 UltraCompact Pro. Same price range, awesome quality, dependability, reliability! IMHO, It's nice to have TWO GREAT guns at a reasonable price as opposed to one very pricey gun. You might want to check out Bersa for your next firearm especially if you want to carry concealed. Just sayin'.
__________________
mountainskytop is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 11:31 PM   #5
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
TMLAROCK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 95
Liked 13 Times on 10 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainskytop

I have the P95 and it is AWESOME! My CCW firearm with identical DA/SA action and controls is my Bersa Thunder9 UltraCompact Pro. Same price range, awesome quality, dependability, reliability! IMHO, It's nice to have TWO GREAT guns at a reasonable price as opposed to one very pricey gun. You might want to check out Bersa for your next firearm especially if you want to carry concealed. Just sayin'.
Will take into consideration.
__________________
TMLAROCK is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 10:28 AM   #6
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
priell3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Philadelphia,PA
Posts: 154
Liked 33 Times on 18 Posts
Likes Given: 77

Default

I love my P95 as well. My primary carry gun in warm weather months.



__________________
MikeP
priell3 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Ruger Vs Ruger opinions wanted JonM Revolver Handguns 35 10-12-2012 02:13 PM
Ruger Lc9 VS Kel Tec PF9 mccartro Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection 12 02-20-2012 12:29 AM
Ruger M77 in 6mm Rem uncpudge General Rifle Discussion 13 02-16-2012 10:49 AM
Which is better? .204 Ruger, .223 RifleFreak General Rifle Discussion 0 02-14-2012 07:29 PM
Ruger SR-556 NorthMtn AR-15 Discussion 28 02-13-2012 02:04 AM