post your rugers. - Page 26
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Ruger Handgun Forum > post your rugers.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-28-2013, 02:23 AM   #251
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 12 Times on 10 Posts
Likes Given: 2

my p95
Old 06-28-2013, 06:24 AM   #252

Liked 160 Times on 138 Posts
Likes Given: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarg1c
my p95
Looks exactly like mine!! Now did yours come with a mag. Loader? Somebody mention in another thread that there p95 came with a mag loader!

Old 06-28-2013, 02:35 PM   #253

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Default mag loader included?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahall View Post
Looks exactly like mine!! Now did yours come with a mag. Loader? Somebody mention in another thread that there p95 came with a mag loader!
i have a p95 too. the mag loader came with it. it's in the upper left of the box in sarg1c's photo

Old 06-28-2013, 05:40 PM   #254

Quote:
Originally Posted by orienteeer

i have a p95 too. the mag loader came with it. it's in the upper left of the box in sarg1c's photo
Ok now I'm overwhelmed with curiosity-

Old 06-28-2013, 07:29 PM   #255
disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 3358 Times on 2272 Posts
Likes Given: 710

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahall

Ok now I'm overwhelmed with curiosity-
I noticed SOME Ruger autos(not all) co me with a very basic Mag loader, which to me is useless. I have the UpLula and it took me 6 months to use it once without cracking the joints on my thumbs! somewhere I saw a mechanized loader for 99 Bucks that Loads ANY Mag,...223, .308, .9mm, .45ACP......My SR9 came with one(of Ruger's Basic ones) and my LC9 did not..but i thinbk if you buy a "Spec. Edition" of any Ruger auto you get one...

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...

Old 06-29-2013, 02:22 AM   #256

Liked 12 Times on 10 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFootball View Post
I noticed SOME Ruger autos(not all) co me with a very basic Mag loader, which to me is useless. I have the UpLula and it took me 6 months to use it once without cracking the joints on my thumbs! somewhere I saw a mechanized loader for 99 Bucks that Loads ANY Mag,...223, .308, .9mm, .45ACP......My SR9 came with one(of Ruger's Basic ones) and my LC9 did not..but i thinbk if you buy a "Spec. Edition" of any Ruger auto you get one...
First,thank you for your service, I also retired as E-7 como NCO with a Combat Engineer Battalion., Now the Magazine loader that came with the P-95 works great once you get the hang of it.

Old 06-29-2013, 03:10 AM   #257

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarg1c
First,thank you for your service, I also retired as E-7 como NCO with a Combat Engineer Battalion., Now the Magazine loader that came with the P-95 works great once you get the hang of it.
and thank you for your service as well Sgt! One of my Life "Mentors" is a ret. Post office Policeman(worked with my Dad & Uncle) who was aDoor Gunner Crew Ch. In the Nam and became a Comb. Eng. in the NYNG(think he retired from that as well),..he's was A Demoman...

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...

Old 06-29-2013, 03:29 AM   #258

Liked 29 Times on 24 Posts
Likes Given: 5

I bought one of those UpLula mag loaders that work on most pistols a while ago as my Sccy CPX mags were almost impossible to load, and once I got used to how it works, about 10 minutes) it works great and I wouldn't do without, regardless of the mag I'm loading and rather I have porblems loading it or not.

Smith & Wesson 30-1
Taurus Model 85
EAA Windicator
Mossberg 500
Winchester 1400 MK II
Marlin 60
Sccy CPX-2
Ruger Target 22/45 MKIII
DPMS Oracle AR-15

Previous Firearms:
Hi-Point JHP
Sccy CPX-2
Ruger LCP
Taurus PT-25
Cobra FS380CB
Cobra CA380BB
Glock 22

Old 06-29-2013, 08:15 AM   #259

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerlbf406
I bought one of those UpLula mag loaders that work on most pistols a while ago as my Sccy CPX mags were almost impossible to load, and once I got used to how it works, about 10 minutes) it works great and I wouldn't do without, regardless of the mag I'm loading and rather I have porblems loading it or not.
Oh I know how to use it NOW....Thx....I'm thinking about my advancing age(heh,..joking but still) and the fact that My wife also loves shooting but has Carpal Tunnel, R. Arthritis, and Stenosis of the spine & neck......sukks getting old...But at least I didn't get Dead....

Old 06-29-2013, 11:34 AM   #260

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFootball

Oh I know how to use it NOW....Thx....I'm thinking about my advancing age(heh,..joking but still) and the fact that My wife also loves shooting but has Carpal Tunnel, R. Arthritis, and Stenosis of the spine & neck......sukks getting old...But at least I didn't get Dead....
Ok the suspense is over!! My P95 did come with a Mag loader, along with everyone else that bought that gun new!! What a deal!! Great shooting 9mm with 2 mags and a loader!! All for under 4 bills if you shop long enough!!