Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Ruger Handgun Forum > P95

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2013, 02:03 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 11 Times on 9 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahall View Post
I don't think so! I'm going to check the box to make sure!! First, HC Ive owned probably just need to get used to it!
If you didn't get one you need find one. Makes it easier and better on your thumb...Mine had one in the box.

Old 07-10-2013, 05:25 AM   #22

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

I carry my p95 on a daily basis. Its rugged, reliable, and comfortable. Ive had this curent one just under a month an already have over 1000rds thru it (I bought it with 500). I HIGHLY recommend it as an all purpose 9mm.

Lo que sea, cuando sea, donde sea

Old 07-10-2013, 11:07 AM   #23

Liked 160 Times on 138 Posts
Likes Given: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishmac
I carry my p95 on a daily basis. Its rugged, reliable, and comfortable. Ive had this curent one just under a month an already have over 1000rds thru it (I bought it with 500). I HIGHLY recommend it as an all purpose 9mm.
Best 9mm for the money!!

Old 07-10-2013, 12:25 PM   #24

Liked 20 Times on 17 Posts

I always recommend the P95 to new shooters. It is a great gun to start out with and learn to shoot and handle a firearm. I had one shooter who went from the P95 to a Ruger SR9c to use for CCW. He says he luvs the SR9c and it carries well, but he uses his P95 for home defense because he luvs the dependability of the gun and because he feels he knows it so well that should he grab it in the night he is comfortable with it. He shoots both guns at the range. Ruger P95 one very good deal.

Old 07-10-2013, 12:41 PM   #25

Liked 160 Times on 138 Posts
Likes Given: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by cluznar
I always recommend the P95 to new shooters. It is a great gun to start out with and learn to shoot and handle a firearm. I had one shooter who went from the P95 to a Ruger SR9c to use for CCW. He says he luvs the SR9c and it carries well, but he uses his P95 for home defense because he luvs the dependability of the gun and because he feels he knows it so well that should he grab it in the night he is comfortable with it. He shoots both guns at the range. Ruger P95 one very good deal.
I fully concur!! I've seen them as low as 320, my first gun, never to be traded, sorta like royalty to me-

Newest Threads