New 22/45 Sight Answers???

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Ruger Handgun Forum > New 22/45 Sight Answers???

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2013, 04:18 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Default New 22/45 Sight Answers???

OK all you experts... I need some advice...
I picked up this 22/45 and mounted a holographic sight on it and HATED IT!
So now I'm thinking green laser on the top rail and maybe a small flashlight on the bottom...

So... jump in with suggestions please... If you have experience with brands, manufacturers, favorites, I'd love to hear about them...
All the best,
TJ

The old sheriff was attending an awards dinner when a lady commented on his wearing his sidearm.
"Sheriff, I see you have your pistol. Are you expecting trouble?"
"No Ma'am. If I were expecting trouble, I would have brought my rifle."

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here