Majestic Arms Mk Series Speed Strip Kit

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Ruger Handgun Forum > Majestic Arms Mk Series Speed Strip Kit

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2013, 11:29 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 68 Times on 53 Posts
Likes Given: 113

Default Majestic Arms Mk Series Speed Strip Kit

I wanted to get everyone's opinion on something I saw at Shot Show. It's a speed strip kit which makes it a lot easier to clean and maintain all Mk series pistols. It makes it so all you have to do is remove the bolt stop pin to remove the bolt and clean it. It's also supposed to improve the trigger. And if you remember, I posted about getting rid of the magazine disconnect. Well, this has an option to get that bushing with the kit if you want to.

I'm really excited about this and I'm ready to order four of these. But I've never heard of Majestic Arms. What are your thoughts?

Majestic Arms Speed Strip Kit

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here