Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Ruger Handgun Forum > LC9 Range Time

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2014, 12:54 PM   #51
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1795 Times on 931 Posts
Likes Given: 358

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFootball View Post
Believe it or not, but I was shooting mine on Monday and hitting at 20 and 25 yards, but it was also the first time I was trying to shoot at those distances with the LC! Attachment 136750

This is one of my Reactive 3-D targets from "do it all outdoors" also in the pic was a piece of trashed composite building materiel that we found on site, and put it in our carry out trash. This was @ 20 yds(60 Ft.). Broke it in 3, chipped the brick, and knocked the Square back....115Gr. PMC FMJ ammo thats about 2 yrs old...
I also shot some of my other 9's, my SR 9, my BPH, and my 32 y.o. Beretta 92 SB-F. Surprised that I'm having an issue with my SR. Had 3 light primer strikes( they are sitting on my dresser in a small cup).. Otherwise no FTE's or FTF's on any other Centerfire weapons,..somehow a few Crappy Thunderbolts got into the 22LR ammo box load out...had to pick em out after a few mags.....

Sent from my iPad using Firearms Talk
I had problems with my SR40 the whole year I owned it (bought it new in December 2013). Sent it back to Ruger two times, still had jamming issues. I traded it to a guy for a Romanian SKS lol. Feel like I came out ahead

just recently picked up LC9 for concealed carry. kind of a back-up for my full size 9mm's. so far, pleased with this gun

Old 02-20-2014, 01:02 PM   #52

Liked 493 Times on 303 Posts
Likes Given: 1621

Quote:
Originally Posted by chloeshooter View Post

just recently picked up LC9 for concealed carry. kind of a back-up for my full size 9mm's. so far, pleased with this gun
I carry it for the same reason. But bought them in reverse order. Carrying my LC9 now actually.

Sent by my homing pigeon that suffers from severe social anxiety.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcrusher View Post
Yea, um, Darin...that's in the Double Secret Bunker. :p
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
Hookers and optics, cheap is usually a warning.

www.loryno.com

Old 02-20-2014, 02:20 PM   #53
Podcast Host/ American Patriot/DAV!
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 2835 Times on 1944 Posts
Likes Given: 582

The LC is perfect for EDC, or as a BUG... My SR only Jammed a few times early on, when I was still learning the difference between SA/DA and DAO triggers. Two weeks ago it Jammed a few times, so I broke it down and cleaned it thoroughly, and de-Gunked the trigger,..took it out this time and went almost 100 rds. Before the first light strike. Had 3 altogether. Never happened in 22 months I have it, but I was warned it COULD

Sent from my iPad using Firearms Talk

Dr. Bill(Dr.Football)
CWO-4 US ARMY Ret./Med.
Proud to be a Soldier, Proud to be a Night Stalker!
The 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment(S.O.A.R.) The Army's Taxi for Special Operators *NSDQ*