LC9 Project. SLOW - Page 3

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Ruger Handgun Forum > LC9 Project. SLOW

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2014, 05:35 PM   #21
disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3371 Times on 2282 Posts
Likes Given: 710

Default LC9 Project. SLOW

Where as I did not do the entire "kit," just tried out different springs... Put one in the same tension as the one from the factory. Lots of Folks " Kvetch" about the trigger, but if you Practice( and Practice, and Practice) what you "Preach," you get used to it. It's not A 1911( or a BPH, or a beretta 92)so the trigger is going to be and feel Different. Plus, not all DAO's even feel the same anyway, the LC series triggers are made that way for several reasons. The SR's are also different then the LC's

Sent from my iPad using Firearms Talk

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...

Last edited by DrFootball; 03-04-2014 at 05:41 PM.

Old 03-04-2014, 05:42 PM   #22
disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3371 Times on 2282 Posts
Likes Given: 710

Default LC9 Project. SLOW

Sorry continued post: and, a lot of folks like very Slack triggers. Pull weights aside, I have seen "shooters"(and 3T probably has too, as some others) who have the Armorer or likely DIY, who make a sidearm's trigger "too light" FTOG sometimes, but because they think they are bump firing an MP5 when they are carrying an M9.....

Sent from my iPad using Firearms Talk

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...

Last edited by DrFootball; 03-04-2014 at 05:54 PM.