Lc9

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Ruger Handgun Forum > Lc9

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2013, 11:40 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 160 Times on 138 Posts
Likes Given: 15

Default Lc9

Proud owner of the LC9 now!!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-26-2013, 02:33 AM   #2

Liked 11 Times on 3 Posts

Congrats! I love mine. I don't think you will be disappointed. It's a great carry piece.

Old 05-26-2013, 02:43 AM   #3
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 889 Times on 429 Posts
Likes Given: 88

I to have one and think its a great little gun. Congrats on you getting one.

JP-US Naval Aviation AMSC 20 years ( retired) ASW/Aircrew Wings
US Naval Academy Shooting Instructor (Annapolis) and shooting team member
Alway keep your six covered

Old 05-26-2013, 08:32 AM   #4

Yes!! Was carrying the LCP!! But always felt underpowered! The 9 feels much better on my side!! Still like my bug(LCP) and it has its purpose, but the lc9 just feels like it was made to carry

Old 06-12-2013, 02:14 PM   #5

Liked 7 Times on 3 Posts

I recently bought an LC9 with the factory installed Crimson Trace laser. I cleaned it, shot a magazine through it to check function, recleaned it and then went to the police range and shot the FBI qualification course so I could renew my police retiree carry permit. I shot a 98%. I didn't think that was too bad considering the lack of familiarity I have with the gun. I was rather impressed with how it shot and handled. I've since carried it in a holster on my hip and it seems very comfortable. Of course, that has more to do with the holster than the gun, other than the lack of weight and bulk of the gun. I'm anxious to try it in an ankle holster but then I'd have leave my LCP home, unless I carry a Ruger on each ankle, ha ha!

Old 06-13-2013, 04:01 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaSteve
I recently bought an LC9 with the factory installed Crimson Trace laser. I cleaned it, shot a magazine through it to check function, recleaned it and then went to the police range and shot the FBI qualification course so I could renew my police retiree carry permit. I shot a 98%. I didn't think that was too bad considering the lack of familiarity I have with the gun. I was rather impressed with how it shot and handled. I've since carried it in a holster on my hip and it seems very comfortable. Of course, that has more to do with the holster than the gun, other than the lack of weight and bulk of the gun. I'm anxious to try it in an ankle holster but then I'd have leave my LCP home, unless I carry a Ruger on each ankle, ha ha!
I use this weapon as my prime carry as well!! Very accurate from 30 feet or so!! Since I'm strictly a "carry for defense person" I keep my range practice to 30' feet in!! And it shoots very nice for my needs!! Easy gun to field strip and clean as well!! About 20 min to clean which I love as well!!