2 Million Backlog
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Ruger Handgun Forum > 2 Million Backlog

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2013, 10:39 PM   #1
Weapons Aficianado
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4719 Times on 1605 Posts
Likes Given: 1444

Default 2 Million Backlog

Just can't build them fast enough.

http://www.guns.com/2013/05/01/sturm-ruger-firearms-backlog-hits-a-record-breaking-2-million/

NSDQ

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-19-2013, 11:27 PM   #2

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

it took quite a while for my local merchant to get an SR45. I bought the first one and at the time it was the only ruger SR series pistol in his huge empty case. el president has really stimulated the firearms industry! the best gun salesman in history if you ask me.

Old 05-19-2013, 11:30 PM   #3

Liked 9 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 2

I have had an SP101 3 inch version on order since February. I lucked out and got the SR45 right away, very nice gun to shoot and one of my favorites. Ruger's SR series is a great line, both easy to shoot and maintain.

Ken

Old 05-22-2013, 08:29 AM   #4

Liked 64 Times on 55 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Glad I got all my Rugers now. I see the LCP & LC9 on Internet sites & at stores, but most everything else Ruger is hard to come by. This backlog is dealer orders. I suspect buyers will begin canceling future orders when their inventories become replenished. This whole phenomenon is a supply chain case study.

Old 05-23-2013, 09:08 AM   #5
disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 3170 Times on 2151 Posts
Likes Given: 689

Same problem with Mags as with their Handgun and Long Gun stocks! it's frustrating!

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...