Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   SIG Sauer Forum (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f172/)
-   -   Sig p250 flashlight (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f172/sig-p250-flashlight-95688/)

cblowe13 08-19-2013 11:16 AM

Sig p250 flashlight
 
Anyone know of a good inexpensive flashlight that will be flush with frame its the compact .40 p250? Yes I said inexpensive so no one gives me hell for saying cheap. Thank you in advance

Judge 08-19-2013 10:41 PM

How many inches of rail do you have? I have a "protec elite" which I use on my p226 which uses 2 inches of rail space. It's very bright. I withstands recoil just fine. It was on sale at Big 5 Sports for $45

cblowe13 08-20-2013 02:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Judge
How many inches of rail do you have? I have a "protec elite" which I use on my p226 which uses 2 inches of rail space. It's very bright. I withstands recoil just fine. It was on sale at Big 5 Sports for $45

I'm not sure I don't have the gun with me. I believe around 3 inches or so. Do you have picture?

Judge 08-20-2013 02:17 AM

1 Attachment(s)
It's a brick...I know, but for $45 I must say I'm pleased with how it performs.

cblowe13 08-20-2013 02:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Judge
It's a brick...I know, but for $45 I must say I'm pleased with how it performs.

I don't mind a brick just for home defense. You don't have a picture on the gun do you

Judge 08-20-2013 12:54 PM

I will get you a picture although it will be tonight when I get home.

Judge 08-20-2013 04:46 PM

1 Attachment(s)
The "pros" of this light are: 1) it's bright, 2) it has three options being bright, dim and strobe (the strobe function is pretty dilbilitating), and in expensive.

The "cons": it's big (but not that heavy), and 2) to activate the light you have to press a small button just beneath the light bulbs which I suspect many tactical users would frown upon.

Overall it's great if you just want a light for home protection....probably not a light your local SWAT team would suggest.

cblowe13 08-20-2013 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Judge
The "pros" of this light are: 1) it's bright, 2) it has three options being bright, dim and strobe (the strobe function is pretty dilbilitating), and in expensive.

The "cons": it's big (but not that heavy), and 2) to activate the light you have to press a small button just beneath the light bulbs which I suspect many tactical users would frown upon.

Overall it's great if you just want a light for home protection....probably not a light your local SWAT team would suggest.

Looks good man! Thank you for you're help I'm thinking about looking into it. I do like how it has strobe as well. If that don't blind you idj what will.


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:19 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.