sig p250 - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > SIG Sauer Forum > sig p250

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2013, 02:40 AM   #11
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 120 Times on 74 Posts
Likes Given: 166

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwalsh66 View Post
Is the p238 a sub compact?
Oh yeah, it's small.
image.jpg  

Old 09-11-2013, 10:18 AM   #12

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by otisthecat View Post
Oh yeah, it's small.
Good lord that's tiny! How is it to hold onto?

Old 09-11-2013, 10:25 AM   #13
I want either less corruption or more opportunity to participate in it.
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 996 Times on 509 Posts
Likes Given: 708

There's at least one recent thread asking the same question. Search the forum for more answers.

I'm not dumb. I just have a command of thoroughly useless information.
- Bill Watterson, "Calvin", It's a Magical World

Old 09-11-2013, 10:31 AM   #14
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1767 Times on 988 Posts
Likes Given: 1302

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwalsh66 View Post
What are your guys opinions of this gun? I've neen interested in it for awhile npw just trying to get some other opinions. Thanks
Sig makes some fine firearms. If the P250 is what you want, you can't go wrong. Personally, I didn't like the trigger pull. It wasn't that heavy, but it was very long. I could feel my grip shifting as I got closer to the break point. That made it very hard for me to hit anything with any degree of consistency.

Old 09-11-2013, 12:44 PM   #15

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc3402 View Post

Sig makes some fine firearms. If the P250 is what you want, you can't go wrong. Personally, I didn't like the trigger pull. It wasn't that heavy, but it was very long. I could feel my grip shifting as I got closer to the break point. That made it very hard for me to hit anything with any degree of consistency.
That is kind of what happened to me when I shot it. I wasn't in love with it. I always feel like I have to love the gun to buy it and that wasn't the one. I'm leaning more toward the xds but still have to check out the cz p-07

Old 09-13-2013, 01:31 PM   #16

Liked 13 Times on 10 Posts

People that didn't grow up shooting revolvers tend to not like the double action trigger on the Sig P250 and therefore bad mouth the gun as junk. The P250 is a very good gun with a great trigger and is a bargain at the price they sell for just ask anyone that really does know anything about guns and that has real life experience with firearms in general. So many people have become overnight gun experts by reading false information passed around by other overnight gun experts on Internet gun forums. A lot of it is amusing stuff.

Old 09-13-2013, 02:16 PM   #17
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1767 Times on 988 Posts
Likes Given: 1302

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeke4351 View Post
People that didn't grow up shooting revolvers tend to not like the double action trigger on the Sig P250 and therefore bad mouth the gun as junk. The P250 is a very good gun with a great trigger and is a bargain at the price they sell for just ask anyone that really does know anything about guns and that has real life experience with firearms in general. So many people have become overnight gun experts by reading false information passed around by other overnight gun experts on Internet gun forums. A lot of it is amusing stuff.
Wow. Great post. Considering you know nothing about my background, my age, or my experience you sure did do a good job of being insulting. With an attitude like that you'll go far around here.

So tell me, Zeke, what is my level of experience with revolvers? How new am I to shooting? Can you tell me what my real life experience is with firearms? Did I form my opinion from reading something on the internet or did I actually own a P250 at one time? Come on, Zeke. Inquiring minds want to know.

Old 09-14-2013, 01:49 PM   #18

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts

Quote:
Wow... is this some kind of joke?

Old 09-14-2013, 03:12 PM   #19
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2729 Times on 1356 Posts
Likes Given: 267

Quote:
I grew up with revolvers, and yet, I don't like DAO triggers on principle. Worth noting, surprisingly few revolvers are DAO. Whether you agree or not, a lot of people don't care for DAO trigger pulls. Furthermore this is an internet firearms forum. The OP came here and asked for opinions regarding a Sig P250, and surprisingly, he got a few. Please note the term "opinion." We are all entitled to ours as are you. Because you don't agree doesn't entitle you to get snotty about it. FWIW, it's taken me over 30 years to become an overnight expert.

To the OP:
I would ask you to have a look at the Sig P2022. Of the two pistols, it's the one I'd prefer. By Sig standards, it's still pretty well priced
NRA Life Member

"If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand."
Milton Friedman

Old 09-15-2013, 12:58 AM   #20

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overkill0084 View Post

I grew up with revolvers, and yet, I don't like DAO triggers on principle. Worth noting, surprisingly few revolvers are DAO. Whether you agree or not, a lot of people don't care for DAO trigger pulls. Furthermore this is an internet firearms forum. The OP came here and asked for opinions regarding a Sig P250, and surprisingly, he got a few. Please note the term "opinion." We are all entitled to ours as are you. Because you don't agree doesn't entitle you to get snotty about it. FWIW, it's taken me over 30 years to become an overnight expert.

To the OP:
I would ask you to have a look at the Sig P2022. Of the two pistols, it's the one I'd prefer. By Sig standards, it's still pretty well priced
Thank you for your OPINION. I really appreciate it. I tell ya. Some peoples kids! Ill check into the p2022. One of my buddies has one but says its too big for him to ccw. Do they make a compact p2022? Thank you for your input to my question.